Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Potential Members??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
While attending services yesterday (Our Lady of Mulholland) I bumped into some folks with the right credentials. Take an old, unrespected POS, throw lots of money at it, and kick some ass..

Howard
blah
Howard
blah
RON S.
QUOTE (Howard @ Dec 12 2005, 07:57 AM)
Take an old, unrespected POS, throw lots of money at it,

And keep throwing money at it. sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif

Ron
Howard
Guy in the Maranello said, 'looks like you guys are having more fun'
Hammy
What's that little yellow one on the right in the first one?
Aaron Cox
our lady of mulholland av-943.gif
Howard
These guys had enough respect to keep their distance from my 914..
Howard
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 12 2005, 08:05 AM)
our lady of mulholland av-943.gif

Hey, I don't knock your religion ph34r.gif
Howard
Beautiful Fiat Rallye (131)?
SLITS
'0 Godfather of Mullholland....how dare you bring an X1/9 into a deutscher environment.....the deutschers and italianos only got along in trying to wipe out the frogs.............. biggrin.gif

Ye shall be banned forever (or at least until tomorrow) for this one................... yellowsleep[1].gif
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 12 2005, 08:12 AM)
'0 Godfather of Mullholland....how dare you bring an X1/9 into a deutscher environment.....the deutschers and italianos only got along in trying to wipe out the frogs.............. biggrin.gif

Mulholland, like Jersusalem is holy to all faiths. As such, I have declared it to be an area open to all those who worship at the altar of Fossil Fuel.

Imagine, an Eden where Ferrari, Cobra, Lotus, Porsche, Aston Martin, and yea, even Corvette and Fiat can commune with nature and marvel in our similarities, not our differences.

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Howard @ Dec 12 2005, 09:35 AM)
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 12 2005, 08:12 AM)

Mulholland, like Jersusalem is holy to all faiths. As such, I have declared it to be an area open to all those who worship at the altar of Fossil Fuel.

Imagine, an Eden where Ferrari, Cobra, Lotus, Porsche, Aston Martin, and yea, even Corvette and Fiat can commune with nature and marvel in our similarities, not our differences.

now just paypal 19.95 and ill tell you how you can become a member of this faith! laugh.gif
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (Howard @ Dec 12 2005, 08:03 AM)
Guy in the Maranello said, 'looks like you guys are having more fun'

What he's REALLY saying is "How much you think they'll give me for this thing at the Bugatti dealer?" The Cap'n
KaptKaos
QUOTE (Howard @ Dec 12 2005, 08:11 AM)
Beautiful Fiat Rallye (131)?

Thats a 128 I believe. You shouldn't a cross posted this Howard. I like these little fiats and I miss my 850.
rick 918-S
Bring us more photos of the cerimonies you attend there. We could all use some religion. Specially us trapped in the snow belt.
DNHunt

Howard

You paid way too much attention in the late 60's. smoke.gif

Dave
Howard
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Mar 4 2006, 06:19 AM)

Howard

You paid way too much attention in the late 60's. smoke.gif

Dave

If you remember the 60's, you obviously weren't there smoke.gif

Good idea, Rick. Wanna help me write the good book?

'In the beginning, there were dinosaurs.....'
riverman
QUOTE (Howard @ Dec 12 2005, 11:35 AM)

Praise the Lord! Amen brother. pray.gif

lol2.gif Good stuff, Howard.
DNHunt
If you remember the 60's, you obviously weren't there

Actually, I was there. I still wonder why I was one of the people chosen to survive. Best of times, worst of times.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.