In case anyone is interested... (NOT MY CARS.)

My Webpage

PORSCHE 914 PARTS CARS - $300 (santa cruz)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-117500228@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-12-11, 6:56PM PST

I am in Aptos,just south of Santa Cruz. I have two 914's that are parts cars ready to be hauled away. The black car is a 1971 and the blue car is a 1974. Both cars are fairly rust free. Both cars have great bodies, with no bondo. The cars are missing lots of parts but what is there is in good condition. For example the rear bumper on the blue car is in great condition, the rubber is just a little stiff. The blue car has a complete set of good conditon Riviera wheels. Also, the fog lights you see are in excellent condition. All the dash knobs are also in great shape. I will let someone take them both away for $300. There is a couple of thousand dollars in parts to sell if someone want to take the time to piece them out and sell the parts on Ebay or wherever. The blue 1974 was in storage for years. The black car was in storage and was being set up for racing in Nevada. Both cars are missing the front floor pan. That's about what I know. Email me if you want the cars. This is an incredible deal, I just want to get the cars off my property. Bring cash only and a trailer.