Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: In Dallas for a Class
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1bad914
I'm in Dallas/Addison for a class this week, anyone want to meet up for a beer tonight or tomorrow night? I'm crazy busy the other nights I'm here. My hotel is by the Galleria. Let me know.
dakotaewing
Randy -
I could hook up with you as long as it is around 6 - I can't have dinner, but could get a coffee or beer - Let me know where you want to meet - Others are welcome to join as well -

Thanks -
Thom
tat2dphreak
I could probably make it over to addison tomm. night... lmk where...

I have to get the kitchen pass signed...
1bad914
You guys know the area, tell me where? I'm done with class around 5:00. Coffee/beer whatever you want.
1bad914
Wayne,
You can shake the hands of the guy that built your motor!
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (1bad914 @ Dec 12 2005, 02:08 PM)
Wayne,
You can shake the hands of the guy that built your motor!

smilie_pokal.gif that's the plan!! and buy you a brew!
beerchug.gif

there's a ton of places on Belt line Rd. not far from the Galleria...

what kind of food you want?

1bad914
You name it, I guess I'm in Tx so I should have some good BBQ. Or maybe a DQ. biggrin.gif
dakotaewing
The Beltline area would work well - There is a Hooters on Beltline just west of the tollway, and all other kinds of food as well -

Thom
1bad914
Just to make sure, it sounds like tomorrow night is preferred...correct? Hooters is fine with me. I'm not picky!
ClayPerrine
Crap... someone comes to town and I am stuck in Canada!!!

sad.gif
tat2dphreak
tomm. @ Hooters it is then?...

there's a TON of places over there if Hoots doesn't suit you...
1bad914
On the way home I just saw a Buffulo Wild Wings, thats close and easy for me. It's at Beltline and Quorum. Either one of those would be great. Probably close to Hoots!

Too bad Clay sad.gif

Should be fun! Let's get some others to join. We can show each other pics of our cars on jack stands! biggrin.gif Even though mine is on tires, but stiull not moving under it's own power! sad.gif
tat2dphreak
hoots is across the street from BWW... BWW is good, but doesn't have the scenery...

there's also TruLucks, and others... everything from the Improv to Steaks, seafood and chinese...

a co-worker Raves about Fogo de Chao over there... ton of food...

1bad914
I noticed that hooters was accross the street from it on my last outing. wink.gif This is your city, you decide. It's all close to me. I'll be the guy with the bed head hair and taint brush driving some POS copper colored rental! biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
since it's just the three of us, it appears, I'll step up and make an executive decision to at least MEET at Hoots... I love hot wings, and last time the scenery in Addison was better than Plano's Hooters.. drooley.gif
spare time toys
What day? I might could be there pretend I am going Christmas shopping or somthing lol2.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 13 2005, 10:52 AM)
What day? I might could be there pretend I am going Christmas shopping or somthing lol2.gif

t'night, right?
jr91472
tell'em hey for me guys.....

got a school thing with the kids tonight.

enjoy beer.gif
1bad914
Tonight! Hooter's it is! The one on the corner of Beltline and Quorum next to Truloc? 6:00 ish?

Thom, do you drive a Beetle?

tat2dphreak
QUOTE (1bad914 @ Dec 13 2005, 11:14 AM)
Tonight! Hooter's it is! The one on the corner of Beltline and Quorum next to Truloc? 6:00 ish?

Thom, do you drive a Beetle?

6ish it is... beerchug.gif
1bad914
I'll probably be there early since I have nothing else to do. I'll be wearing a blue shirt with stripes and jeans. I also wear glasses.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (1bad914 @ Dec 13 2005, 12:08 PM)
I'll probably be there early since I have nothing else to do. I'll be wearing a blue shirt with stripes and jeans. I also wear glasses.

cool, I'll be there early too, I'm sure, only coming from Richardson...

blue shirt with stripes, and khakis, ditto on the glasses laugh.gif
1bad914
Cool! Thom you in?

Anyone else?
LowGT
I want to go! But I have to work 2pm to 2am today. mad.gif

2nd shift is bad enough, but then they make me work 12 hour shifts around the holidays because so many people are on vacation.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (LowGT @ Dec 13 2005, 01:07 PM)
I want to go! But I have to work 2pm to 2am today. mad.gif

2nd shift is bad enough, but then they make me work 12 hour shifts around the holidays because so many people are on vacation.

come for a 6-7pm lunch then...
dakotaewing
I'm in... I'll be there a little before 6 as well... I am driving the Tercell today (41mpg)... and no, I don't have a beetle....
Blue jeans, dark gray sweater, very short hair...
1bad914
Cool!

I'll explain tonight why I asked about the Beetle.
spare time toys
Good seeing you guys tonight. beer.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 13 2005, 10:26 PM)
Good seeing you guys tonight. beer.gif

agree.gif beerchug.gif it was a good time... and Thom told us where we'll have to meet next time wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.