Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MASSIVE Sale at the Type 4 Store!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Jake Raby
Pass this around...spread the word.

These parts and kits are only available at this price when ordered ONLINE from 12/12- 12/16 2005- sale ends at 6 PM EST on 12/16/2005!!! Prices not applicable to phone orders!

We finally got the end of the year specials posted. You will note huge savings on some items, especially DVDs and VHS videos of all flavors. Also you will note that we have 4 of our engine kits listed for blowout as well.

These kits are sold differently than the rest! we basically have them 100% ready to ship even with the balance work completed. Len is weeks behind so that means these kits are being sold WITHOUT CYLINDER HEAD WORK! We do include all the cylinder head parts for your local shop to do the work to your existing 1.8/2.0 heads. These kits have to go. else it'll complicate the end of year reconciliation of the store- take advantage of up to 1K bucks off retail prices and get FREE balance upgrades.

Ordering is simple, when you place the order the part will show retail price, we will discount the prices on this end for all items that are part of the sale.

Here is the link Type 4 Store sale

These parts and kits are only available at this price when ordered ONLINE from 12/12- 12/16 2005- sale ends at 6 PM EST on 12/16/2005!!! Phone orders are not applicable!
rhodyguy
wow! the 2056 is steeply discounted. at this point i think i would almost be better off piecing out the oinion, selling the other 2.0 core, and going this route. i'm so confused and the time restraints are killing me. 2 days to decide.

k
Chris Pincetich
When I clicked on the Type IV Store, then to the SALE item I wanted to start my order with, it didn't have the sale price listed on the Sale Page (the page with tan background).

I was planning to order some #5112 oil filters. Hoping you can help me help you clear out some overstock
biggrin.gif
Jake Raby
You obviously didn't comprehend this portion of my original post

Ordering is simple, when you place the order the part will show retail price, we will discount the prices on this end for all items that are part of the sale
914werke
9550 EFI "Cheater" camshaft  

What is a cheater Cam?
Is this the "split duration" setup?
Is this what I want for my 2056 OE FI ?
lagunero
just saw this! too late?!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.