Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT..Survivor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sjhowitson
I'm looking for info about the next survivor. Did they tell us where the next show is coming from?? wacko.gif
DanT
Hi Steve,
I believe they said an Island off of Panama.
Looks like maybe 4 tribes of 4 also...they just did a very short tease.

Are you going to be running the 6 this year with GGR?

Missed you most of last season. Mike said you were still around and still had the car.
Lou W
I think it's going to be called "Exile Island" my understanding too is that members will be sent to spend time by themselves at a local smaller island.
sjhowitson
Hi Dan,
I plan on running next year. I am working on sending a kid to college. Cash was tight last year. I only got to run the new car once last year. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Peace
Terrance
Of course, the 3 posts I do per year, will have to include Survivor.

Yes, they are going to Panama, and looks like they are going to mix things up a bit. you should check out

www.fansofrealitytv.com . No, I don't post there too!

Anyone watch any of the other shows like Amazing Race and Apprentice? The finale's are this week for both shows, I can't wait for Apprentice.

- Terrance (reality TV whore) screwy.gif
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE (Terrance @ Dec 12 2005, 03:25 PM)

Yes, they are going to Panama, and looks like they are going to mix things up a bit. you should check out

www.fansofrealitytv.com . No, I don't post there too!

Anyone watch any of the other shows like Amazing Race and Apprentice? The finale's are this week for both shows, I can't wait for Apprentice.

- Terrance (reality TV whore) screwy.gif

"Reality"? Gimme a break ................... What's "reality" got to do with TV, especially that part of TV programming they call "reality"?
Rhodes71/914
QUOTE (Cap'n Krusty @ Dec 12 2005, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (Terrance @ Dec 12 2005, 03:25 PM)

Yes, they are going to Panama, and looks like they are going to mix things up a bit.  you should check out

www.fansofrealitytv.com  .  No, I don't post there too!  

Anyone watch any of the other shows like Amazing Race and Apprentice?  The finale's are this week for both shows, I can't wait for Apprentice.  

- Terrance (reality TV whore)  :screwy:

"Reality"? Gimme a break ................... What's "reality" got to do with TV, especially that part of TV programming they call "reality"?

We all know it really isn't reality that just happens to be the name that those shows got tagged with.

It's sad but those are just about the only shows I watch on TV, smack me in the head would ya.
Joe Ricard
Uh the only thing Danni had going for her was them tight red shorty shorts. and now a million bucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.