Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do I . . . .
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Poor-sche Lover
remove the wiper linkage assembly? I read in the Heinous Manual, and it seems a little vague. Something about removing a screw from the instrument panel? I am apparently missing something. Thanks.
Cap'n Krusty
Remove the fuel tank, remove the fresh air blower assembly, remove the wiper arms and the covers and nuts below them, disconnect the wires (label or otherwise identify the connections), and remove the 6mm bolt(s) holding the assembly to the body. Piece 'o cake. work the wiper assembly out of the car. BTW, they almost never fail unless the posts freeze in their tubes. Have fun. the Cap'n
Rocket
be careful with the 6mm bolts holding i in. they are connected to a rubber spacer taht you need. and it breaks easily.
i suggest taking the one under the dashboard off firts, and then taking the rubber spacer off with the wiper assembly. the other way, taking it off the assembly, dosnt work to well in my experiace. but i have only done it 2 times.

-rocket
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.