Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So it begins...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
Well I'm preparing to install my Engman kit but I'm gonna clean up a few areas first. I need a little advice about the center support on the floor. Passenger side floor is rusted right below it. Is the support available anywhere? Check the pics out and advise...

Thanks!
Mike D.

Sparky
No particular order...

Sparky
Sparky
Sparky
Sparky
Sparky
Sparky
Sparky
Sparky
Sparky
If you look at 7 closely you can see my finger tip coming thru the hell hole. ohmy.gif

10 is a pretty good shot of the center brace and it rot. Only on the passengers floor though...
VaccaRabite
Looks like you need to cut out some floor panels and the center brace. And probably the hell hole.

All the sheet metla is out there. Buncha different threads about doing this work. Restoration Design sells some of the metal, as does AA.

Good luck.
Zach
Sparky
I've got Engmans hell hole kit and inner long kit (Thanks Mark!) and now I'm looking for that portion of the center brace and floor.. anyone got one they can sawzall out for me? My welder only has a couple of days available to me. So if anyone has a section let me know as quick as possible.

Thanks!!

Mike D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.