914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
caliper
Brett W
asdasd
Brett W
wvaefe
Joe Ricard
DAMN, either you got a micro remote or that is one hell of a big caliper!!!!!!
I think the latter is true.
That ought to get it done.
URY914
Brakes by Seaboard Coastline Railroad, biggrin.gif
mack914
Going off road, are you? :sleep yellowsleep[1].gif
Brett W
The a-arms are for a Winston Cup car. I scored 4 of them for 40$. They have great condition 7/8s monoballs and the fabwork is phenomenal. I'll put some more pictures up later.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Brett W @ Dec 14 2005, 08:19 AM)
The a-arms are for a Winston Cup car. I scored 4 of them for 40$. They have great condition 7/8s monoballs and the fabwork is phenomenal. I'll put some more pictures up later.

they look heavy unsure.gif
Brett W
There not too bad. FOr the size of the components it is very light. Remember they were designed for a 3400lbs car running 150-200mph. Plus bumping and banging.

I bought them thinking about using the on a dual a-arm street car but I may have another use for them now. I'm so wishy washy.
stock93
He doesn't have a micro remote.

Don't you just hate being in the in between time? Living in an apartment is driving my nuts. I swear my upstairs neighbors must feed their kid crack or something. He doesn't stop running around the house from around 5-6 in the evening to 11-12 and sometimes 1am. Not having a garage or even a driveway to work on stuff in it getting really annoying too.

John
VaccaRabite
QUOTE (stock93 @ Dec 14 2005, 05:06 PM)
Living in an apartment is driving my nuts. Not having a garage or even a driveway to work on stuff in it getting really annoying too.

I wanted a 914 for years, but refused to buy one while I was an apartment dweller.

I bought my 914 3 months after buying my house.

Zach
Brett W
Yeah my shop is way to small so I am getting really frustrated. I will more than likely put the chassis jig in storage until I can get some more shop space.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.