Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frappr! (member map)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
dead horse.gif

Yeah, I know. Please, everybody, log back in and add your photo and info. If your email is in, it makes it easy to contact members in your area when you need help or want to throw a party.

Check me!

Here's what it looks like once you're in...
Mrs. K
Howie...how do I add a picture if I already signed up?

Lisa confused24.gif
bernbomb914
howard you have a lot of dups. in there
Howard
Bernie, if you log in with the using the same member name AND zip code, you can add lots of things but you only show on the map once. Zoom in on your icon and will show if any duplicates. I try to watch them..

Lisa, look a bit down the page. Once you have signed in, you can add a pic to your blog (share a photo) or click on the 'modify' and change any of your data. Again, just make sure to use the same user name and zipcode.

If you don't see the MODIFY tag next to your location, you are not registered. You must do this to change your data or picture
dlo914
there's me! biggrin.gif
markb
HI Howard! I can't figure out how to add my email or homepage. I'm registered, and can modify, but I can't seem to find out how to do these. confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.