Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auction to Support Korijo's Engine Replacement!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lawrence
This is a 914 Club Auction to support the Korijo Engine Replacement Fund. 100% of funds from the winning bidder will go to the Van fund.

What you're bidding on is Member #914. The actual guy (who chooses to remain nameless) has volunteered to donate his number for the auction.

The winning bidder will become Member #914. The Admin Team will change the name on the account to anything the winner desires, and also transfer the post count, etc. You will be responsible for uploading the avatar of your choice.

This is an open auction - place your bids openly here. The auction will close at 11:59pm, Central Standard Time, August 25th, 2003.

I would like to open the bidding, with my own bid of $20.00.

-Rusty smoke.gif
tryan
$30. whatcha smokin'. i'll let dave be #914 to boot.
VegasRacer
Feeling a little dyslexic today.
I'll bid $41.90
Qarl
Really cool guys! Thanks.

I think Dave is away with his family for the moment, so if he doesn't chime in, that's why.

Regards,

Karl
ejm
$49.14
Jeroen
$59.14

cheers,

Jeroen
boxstr
$91.40
CCLIN914TOWN
redshift
I'm sorry to say it's all a little rich for me at the moment, but I'll gladly add a $20 to the winning bid.

Miles
Dave Cawdrey
I just saw this post. Very cool idea, Rusty.

All you guys (and gals) never cease to amaze me. Just when I feel bummed out, I get lifted up. You ROCK aktion035.gif everyone !!
Jeroen
Well, looks like I've been outbid biggrin.gif
I paypalled my bid anyway
Hope you get the van soon...

cheers,

Jeroen
rick 918-S
OK WHAT DID I MISS. I've been away for a while. I knew the motor went south but did hear about the need for additional money. How much do we need to raise? Can we get an update from someone? Is there a thread someone can point me to?
tryan
the latest that i know of....................
cgnj
Hi,

Carlos
Brad Roberts
I dont have a total (for the van)

We have money left over. This will cover the engine/towing.. but I think we are going to be shy of the total with labor by 1k or so.

I'll have more info when my laptop arrives on Monday.

B
rick 918-S
Thanks, "B" Keep up posted wavey.gif
Dave Cawdrey
BUMP
Brad Roberts
Waiting on UPS to deliver the laptop..

I think I'll call the dealership and see what is "up"

B
Dave Cawdrey
So, who won member #914 ??
Rusty
CARLOS IS THE WINNER!!! smilie_pokal.gif

Carlos, I'll PM you with details.

Thanks, everyone, for your support!

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.