Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: From the "you never know" file...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
Shooting

Trippy, this was a few houses down from me. I new the guy in passing (no pun intended) as he was a rodder and I stopped one day to chat with him about this restored shoebox and a t-bucket project.

Yesterday morn local law all but shut down our neighberhood. sad.gif
seanery
man, that sucks sad.gif
SirAndy
yeah, i watched i guy get shot (execution style) the other night. i was walking down to the liquor store (half a block away), i was probably 150 feet away when a car stops in front of it, a guy jumps out the pass. side with a automatic rifle. short burst, 5 bullets maybe, guy in front of the store goes down, the shooter runs up to him and puts another 30 rounds right into the guy, standing right over him ... ohmy.gif

bullets sure make a lot of sparks when they ricochet off the sidewalk ... unsure.gif

needless to say, i opted not to get my booze at that store that night, went back, got the car and drove to the city and got free drinks at my favorite bar instead ...
blink.gif Andy
Bleyseng
Damn Rich, you sure live in the bad part of MillCreek! ohmy.gif
sportlicherFahrer
WOW ohmy.gif Hopefully they get the bad guy.
Dead Air
Andy!!

Time to quit drinking or start drinking more.! ohmy.gif
Root_Werks
Wow! That is just a little too close to home. ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.