Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: public thanks to joe richard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
about a week ago, i asked here for dimensions to make a battery tray, and joe richard tells me he has one, and he would give it to me, because im broke..all i had to pay was shipping...

well i got it today, and i just wanted to thank him for being so kind, i dont know where my project would be without this board!

you guys are the best, thanks joe!

-Aaron
watsonrx13
Yep, Joe is a great guy. Once the 914 bug bit him, he'll do just about anything to help out a fellow teener.... smilie_pokal.gif

BTW, just don't ask the same stoopid question over and over again........

-- Rob
Joe Ricard
Glad it worked out for you.
Hey Rob..... I ready for a new stupid question. boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
How about does that thing drive yet?
URY914
Feel the love for Joe wub.gif

Paul biggrin.gif
hedfurst
Lets hear it for the redneck racer! beerchug.gif
He even let me autox/abuse his car, I spun it 2 times.
Joe Ricard
Red Neck Racer was representing yesterday. Cold as crap 50 degrees but we were racing. 4 runs with FTD in SM-2 Oh I was the only one is SM-2 but that's not the point. just a few seconds back from a Moton wearing new Hoosier shod 2 driver S2000. Hmmm his co-driver did all his runs and inbetween runs the guys put covers over his tires to retain heat. cool_shades.gif
Great idea and now I gotta make me some. Hey maybe I can sell them here... Ah shit probably have to give them away to move them ya CSOB's laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.