Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check it Out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Loser_Cruiser
So my family and I are on vaction in Hawaii on the island of Owahu( cant spell it). Well Wensday we went to Pearl Habor and looked at the U.S.S. Arizona memorial and then We went to explore the U.S.S. Missouri. To get back and forth from the Missouri we had to ride a lil' trolly and as we were coming back to the parking lot I spotted this little red guy across the street aktion035.gif . Does any one know whos car it is or if they are part of the club? It looked decent just a lil dirty.
Loser_Cruiser
crap picture did get attached.
airsix
Ian,
Hope you had fun in Hawaii. Kennewick has been cold has heck while you've been away!
-Ben
Marlow
That car looks familiar. I also saw it at Pearl Harbor back in May of 2004. I posted about it but no one knew who's car it was.
Flat VW
QUOTE (porsche914blue @ Dec 18 2005, 03:29 PM)
That car looks familiar.  I also saw it at Pearl Harbor back in May of 2004.  I posted about it but no one knew who's car it was.

Velton? idea.gif

John
Marlow
I searched for a member named or containing "Velton" and came up with nothing.
Loser_Cruiser
Hey Ben good to hear from you. Yeah I heard you guys had some freezing rain and snow. Its been around 85 all week hear pretty nice. Well Have a Merry Christmas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.