Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can I borrow your MPS for 30min?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nebreitling
Hi all

i have a request: i'm wondering if anyone in the bay area might let me borrow their MPS for a brief drive. I've been in the process of narrowing down the possible causes for my flat spot (4600rpm) for the past couple weeks, and if it's not the MPS, then i'm stumped... sad.gif

i'll need to briefly swap one from a 2.0, and i'll drive anywhere on the peninsula or south bay to meet you. my schedule is open these days (i'm "studying" for my phd quals this month) so i can work around any schedule. i'll even bring tools -- plus you'll get beer! beer.gif

and it'd be fun to connect w/ another 914 lunatic. let me know if anyone has the time... thanks so much, nathan
tryan
call me insane, but thats the redline or at least what my rev/wife limiter button has stamped on it. flat spot indeed. idea.gif
nebreitling
hmmm, my tach shows a redline of 5800 rpm. rev-limited rotors (at least from pelicanparts) limit-out at 5800rpm. so i'm pretty sure that the redline is 5800. anyone else?
tryan
pelican does say 5800, i would try a regular button.
JeffBowlsby
Come see me Saturday (tommorrow) Neil...San Jose I will be around.

If that works for you PM me to coordinate.

Beer not needed, but thanks for the offer...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.