Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Who's car is this? Can you post some more pics please? I'm intrigued by the color matched bumper tops. Plus silver is soooo nice. My GT clone to be will be silver .........someday sad.gif
Mueller
99% sure they are 'glass bumpers....

interesting that they didn't fill the cutout or install the fog lights in the front bumper.....nice looking car...
scotty b
QUOTE (Mueller @ Dec 18 2005, 09:53 AM)
99% sure they are 'glass bumpers....

interesting that they didn't fill the cutout or install the fog lights in the front bumper.....nice looking car...

Yeah that's what I thought since I couldn't seee any dimples along the top laugh.gif
nynone4
That's my car - and my wife. Yep - the bumpers and valances are glass (both front and rear). Glad you like it! Here's a couple more pics:
nynone4
Another:
nynone4
One more:

mikelsr
Besides looking good, it is fast (and I am talking about the CAR)! laugh.gif
dlo914
could we get a pic of the exhaust? it seems wild lol2.gif
nynone4
Here ya go. Nothing too wild - just short Supertrapps bolted directly onto the ends of the headers. It's a little on the loud side for street use - but I haven't gotten pulled over yet. biggrin.gif
Rand
That's a beautiful shot of the fender shape too... filled out quite nicely by the way. smilie_pokal.gif
scotty b
smilie_pokal.gif Thanks, I do like the exhaust too, as well as the rest of the car!
nynone4
Thanks for the compliments guys! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.