Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The ID my parts game
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I got these hubs off EBAY guy said they are from a 914. Here is all the markings.

I won these before I got the sturts and hubs from SLITS. I just want to know what they are for sure so I can relist them.
spare time toys
More marks
spare time toys
side view
spare time toys
and he said these go to them but they are rears sad.gif
brant
911 front hubs.
don't know if they are early or late style.
I would guess early, but can't remember the exact way of telling. (different bearing and cap I believe)

a very unlikely, long shot... but once I heard about someone that had a set of them that were modified with an insert to make them fit onto a 914... Not likely, but check the bearing race before you sell them as a 911 part.

I think from 50 to 100$ for the pair is the going rate.
brant
Mueller
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 19 2005, 04:17 PM)
and he said these go to them but they are rears sad.gif

some people have installed the rear "hat" type rotor onto the front hubs....the 930 rear brake rotors are more popular for that deal....

spare time toys
These rears had to be on the back of the car they came off of because you could see the markings left from the parking brake.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (brant @ Dec 19 2005, 04:50 PM)
911 front hubs.
don't know if they are early or late style.
I would guess early, but can't remember the exact way of telling. (different bearing and cap I believe)

a very unlikely, long shot... but once I heard about someone that had a set of them that were modified with an insert to make them fit onto a 914... Not likely, but check the bearing race before you sell them as a 911 part.

I think from 50 to 100$ for the pair is the going rate.
brant

the 911/914 hubs that were modified with an insert to fit a 914 spindle...were just forsale on pelican....

911 hubs on a 914 strut screwy.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 19 2005, 07:17 PM)
911 hubs on a 914 strut screwy.gif

bug guys did this mod to install 5 lug onto bugs....there is a website (French) with all the pictures and dimensions

davep
I'm really not sure what model the rear rotors come from. I don't recall the tapered hat. Solid rotor could mean early 911 (T) or 912. I'd have to guess from the 1960's.
IronHillRestorations
So how much for the hubs Larry?
spare time toys
QUOTE (9146986 @ Dec 20 2005, 02:18 PM)
So how much for the hubs Larry?

I paid a total of $58.00 for all of it hubs and rotors shipped to my door. Gotta love EBAY low ball bids. wink.gif
spare time toys
See my ID 911 hubs thread. I have the 1967 to 1973 dash three vented rotor hubs.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 20 2005, 11:51 AM)
I paid a total of $58.00 for all of it hubs and rotors shipped to my door. Gotta love EBAY low ball bids. wink.gif

SOLD! Tell me where to send payment!! wink.gif
spare time toys
I Am holding off selling them untill I get the front end here from SLITS then Im going to see what will work with what I have and sell the rest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.