Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vacuum Diagram for a 75 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Casper
Does anyone know where I can find a vacuum diagram for a 1975 2.0 system. My Haynes does not have anything, and I don't have a set of shop manuals.

Thanks,

Tom Cooper
grasshopper
here
Rand
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Note: I have collected these images because I could never remember where to find them all. I just wanted it to be clear that they are not mine and I believe the credit for the drawings goes to Pelican Parts. If there is a credit correction, please advise. If there is a copyright concern, please advise and I'll remove them. Otherwise, they are very helpful and I'm thankful to the people who put them online.
pray.gif
Bleyseng
Hey, thats my pic!

On a 75 you won't have the red breather hoses from the heads.
Rand
And THAT my friend, is why you rock!
(BTW, I updated the photo with a credit while you weren't looking happy11.gif )
Dave_Darling
As I mentioned on the Bird board, the 75 2.0 will have a fuel hose layout much like the 75 1.8 from our site, and a vacuum hose layout much like the 74 2.0 from our site.

And it is likely that there is no vacuum advance fitting on the throttle body, so the advance fitting on the distributor dashpot should just be left unplugged. Or plug a hose in and run it down under the manifold but don't plug it into anything.

--DD
Casper
Thanks, Gentlemen

That helps a lot. Dave, I got your reply and diagram off the Pelican board, but Geoff's picture and the enlarged view of the diagram provided by Rand, are a great help to a old guy like me that has to use a magnifying glass to read the fine print. This will help get Little Red back on the road early next year.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.