Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help wanted--heater repair on 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
ill be getting my liscense and driving by the end of this summer, if all goes well. driving.gif ive been working hard on my 1973 914 and getting it road worthy. i've been doing what i can do myself, and learning alot about the car. but i did have to have the electronic ignition and a few other things done at the porsche shop. unfortionaly im broke now and still have to finish the heater system.

i have to install misc. heater parts, i believe i have them all laugh.gif . can i talk any of you guys into some knowledgable hands-on-help. maybe sometime after the holidays, this would be greatly appriciated and pretty much finish the car up biggrin.gif .

afterwards, maybe we can get a whole bunch of us locals together for a cruise or something cool_shades.gif .

i live in ceres california, between modesto and turlock.

thanks and have a good christmas. party.gif
Dave_Darling
A search on the Pelican 914 BBS for "flapper" will turn up a post with pictures of the heater parts layed out on the floor. It also shows how they are hooked up to each other. I posted the same here, but I don't remember any easy search terms for the post...

--DD
orange914
QUOTE (Dave_Darling @ Dec 22 2005, 02:07 PM)
A search on the Pelican 914 BBS for "flapper" will turn up a post with pictures of the heater parts layed out on the floor. It also shows how they are hooked up to each other. I posted the same here, but I don't remember any easy search terms for the post...

--DD

ill try that biggrin.gif
dmenche914
did you shrink your 914, or is that ford just really huge?
orange914
QUOTE (dmenche914 @ Dec 23 2005, 01:50 PM)
did you shrink your 914, or is that ford just really huge?

the second choice biggrin.gif

p.s. thats a 69 ranchero, and it feels exactly like a boat when turned driving.gif w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.