Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Before I get too busy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
I just wanted to wish everyone here a very merry christmas. Today's my last day at work before leaving for vacation, and I know the afternoon's about to explode with a hundred million things to do before I get the hell outta dodge.

I consider all of you here my friends, friends that pull for me when I'm in need, friends that laugh and grief with me, and most importantly, friends that are here everyday, when I can't be bothered to keep in touch with my high school and college friends. rolleyes.gif

Thanks for another wonderful year. In 2006, I look forward to meeting new members, cultivating new friendships, and renewing old friendships. I love you guys! wub.gif

Merry Christmas & happy new year!!

Jenny
rick 918-S
Best to all!
bd1308
Best wishes and Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays......

smile.gif

you guys are awesome!

b
sjhowitson
Have a great VACATION...We will miss you.

HAPPY .....Merry...O never mind..put politically correct thing here..

PEACE
fiid
Yar.. Hope everyone has a Merry Holidays, Happy New Year, and great Chrismas if you are offended by the first one.

This club continues to be an awesome place to hang out and continues to blow me away with everyone's supportiveness and knowledge.

Rock on!

I'm going to be away from anything resembling an internet connection until probably Jan 10th or so, so there probably won't be much from me for a little bit.

jet1
And a very Merry Christmas to you too! biggrin.gif
Jenny
Oh, and I wish everyone traveling a safe trip. smile.gif

Jen
Dr. Roger
There having a high surf advisory on Maui.
also coastal flood alerts on maui, kauaii/windward side, and oahu.

aside from all that, have a great time! biggrin.gif

watch out for the barracuda's... no shiny stuff while diving... LOL now I know better... wink.gif

rog
Lyressa Roberts
Have a safe and fun trip!
Mrs. K
Be safe Jen......and a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and Brian too!

You are an awesome "914 pin-up gal" ! biggrin.gif

Cheers!

Lisa driving-girl.gif
xitspd
wreath.gif Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all! I have to agree with the awesome pin-up gal.......

Dan Callicott
neo914-6
Janny,

Have fun and use lots of sunblock! scuba.gif

Let me know when I can pick up the "lid". laugh.gif

wreath.gif
qa1142
have a safe trip

take lots of pictures

Merry Christmas
Jenny
Dan, thanks again for you know what. wub.gif I should be able to throw some bones your way in January.

Felix, can you pm me your phone #? I'll get in touch with you on the 30th when we head down to Newbury Park.

Jen
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Dec 22 2005, 03:12 PM)
There having a high surf advisory on Maui.
also coastal flood alerts on maui, kauaii/windward side, and oahu.

Bummer. sad.gif Might interfere with my attorney's and my plans to blow bubbles and chase fishies next week...

watch out for the barracuda's... no shiny stuff while diving...

Shiny white stuff is bad? Uh-oh--I resemble that!! ("Dave, I can always spot you swimming in the lagoon. You're the whitest person on the whole beach!")

--DD
Jeroen
have a merry one!
Jenny
Jeroen, Zoey gets cuter every year! wub.gif

Jen
davep
Best wishes to all during the holidays.

Dave & Betty
Dr Evil
Sheesh, I feel like I am busier on vacation than when I am in class. I'll follow Jenny's lead and wish you all good wishes until I return to my keyboard.

Happy Channakwanzmas!
Gustl
QUOTE (Jenny @ Dec 22 2005, 11:44 PM)
Merry Christmas & happy new year!!

agree.gif

rolleyes.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
jimtab
Merrry christmas to the greatest non-members of the best not-a-club anywhere... biggrin.gif
jonwatts
And a happy Chaka Khan to all wavey.gif
spare time toys
Let me be the next in line to wish BAH HUM BUG lol2.gif I am still hitting the OT here at work gotta make sure the flight that takes little Tim to Grandmas house is on time beerchug.gif
Evill Ed
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

Ed
Toast
grouphug.gif

Everyone eat well! chowtime.gif popcorn[1].gif

And have a Safe and Happy Holiday!
wreath.gif
porsha916
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!!!
markb
Feliz Knarlydude to you all. biggrin.gif

BTW, anybody else noticed how some of the ladies here have gotten....ummmm....interesting avatars lately? It's really hard to concentrate on the non-club stuff. wink.gif
Zaney
Happy Festivas and a Crazy New Year!

Firefighter tip of the day: Make sure your Christmas tree has plenty of water. Otherwise, it may go poooooof! wreath.gif

Feliz Navidad!

Nate
Rich Bontempi
HO HO HO

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Rich
jimtab
QUOTE (Rich Bontempi @ Dec 23 2005, 09:55 PM)
HO HO HO

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Rich

Hey, who you callin a HO.....good to hear from you Rich... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.