Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr.Evil is alive..!!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Twystd1
The nefarious Dr.Evil just called to say hey and check in.

He is doing relatively OK in 7 degree weather. School is a study in time manipulation and lap top computing for most of his classes.

And by the sound of things... he is as Evil as always....

Just wanted to let the crew know he is kewl....

Regards to all,

Twystd1
SLITS
And?
skline
And what? He called me too and misses California. He said there is nothing to do out there and he is bored out of his mind when he is not in class. He said he is getting used to the weather and 30 degrees feels warm to him now. I told him it was cold here too. To me it is.
Toast
Miss you guys! sad.gif

Noel, next time I see ya, the picture is on me! beerchug.gif
skline
QUOTE (Toast @ Dec 23 2005, 01:44 PM)
Miss you guys! sad.gif

Noel, next time I see ya, the picture is on me! beerchug.gif

Is it the picture of Santa like your avatar? I would like to see that one too. We miss you too Toast. I never get to see you anymore. It seems like months and you are only an hour away.
Toast
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 23 2005, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (Toast @ Dec 23 2005, 01:44 PM)
Miss you guys!  :(

Noel, next time I see ya, the picture is on me!   beerchug.gif

Is it the picture of Santa like your avatar? I would like to see that one too. We miss you too Toast. I never get to see you anymore. It seems like months and you are only an hour away.

rolleyes.gif I expected you to come back with a statement like that. biggrin.gif

I miss you guys too. Hopefully now that things are a little more calm, I can get back to what I want to do most......drive driving-girl.gif and hang out with my 914 gurus. grouphug.gif drunk.gif
Dr Evil
Hey Ya'll,
I miss the lot of ya. I am busier than a guy with two 914s. wink.gif Even on vacation. I promise to try to pop in from time to time to make sure that I am not forgotten.

I even miss SLITS, that over educated dirty old..... wink.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Dec 26 2005, 09:59 PM)
I even miss SLITS, that over educated dirty old..... wink.gif

I love you too! dry.gif

Wanna race thru Baja?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.