Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: BMW boards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lapuwali
This is one of those things that Google really fails on (try to find 914club through Google, assuming you're just looking for info on the 914).

Can anyone here point me at the good BMW boards? Specifically, I'm interested in the 70s cars (2002, E3, E9, E12). There's info out there, but much of it is old, and there don't appear to be any active forums or mailing lists I've been able to find. The only one I've found so far is the one Pelican runs, and it's very low traffic (like one year's worth on one page!).

McMark
http://www.2002faq.com

biggrin.gif
Tom Perso
www.bimmerforums.com

That's where I go, it's not *that* bad... A few more punks than here, but still some good info.

Glamour shot (914 content, of course...)

user posted image

Tom
szuccaro
Try Roadfly.... I frequently visit the 2002 board myself.

http://www.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/
rick 918-S
Although I have many BMW's (All of which are currently for sale) I have never make connection with people on those boards like here. This board is completely unique. I'm selling all My BMW stuff and starting a new collection.
TimT
idea.gif how much for the 2002?
rick 918-S
QUOTE (TimT @ Dec 23 2005, 10:46 AM)
idea.gif how much for the 2002?

It's still a project car. check the link. Looking for $ 3500.002002 for sale
nomore9one4
I noticed the Pelican parts Tech forum for the BMW is useless unless you want to change your tires and wheels. headbang.gif
mrdezyne
Like mentioned before, Bimmerforums has good info if you can get past the punks and find the real enthusiasts. My old stomping grounds, BMWMOFO (BMW Motorsports Of Oklahoma) in the Southwest area of the Regional section....
Kargeek
Roadfly is not bad...nothing like what we have here.
Roadfly

I have and have owned for many years, '74 2002, '80 E12, '88 E28 M5, '92 E34 M5, '00 E38 and I recently purchased a '03 E39 Sport. I will always own one along with my teener... Great cars, I miss my E28.

This is a really E34 M5 board
E34 M group
A good group of people...

DH
nomore9one4
The red and the silver are both very nice cars. biggrin.gif
SGB
I just got a 91 318is. They are supposed to be chuckable, simple, balanced, light, and a little anemic (4 cyl amid 6 cyl brethren- sound familiar?), Also like a 914, it was cheap. I like bimmerforums foroverall, but there are more specific sites for different models I have found. Also good is BMWDIY.com which is really a great links page.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.