Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More decisions for Series 9.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Series9.com and Seriesnine.com are both taken (neither is car related).

Series9.org, .biz, .us, Series9racing.com and Seriesnineracing.com are all available.

914RS.com was available, so I got it. cool.gif

Series-9.com is available, but I'm not crazy about hyphens in domain names.

You guys were helpful with the logo, so I thought I'd get some input on this too.
grasshopper
Series9racing.com wink.gif
PS. good luck with you biz smile.gif
Tettster
If it were me, I would either go for:

Series9.org
or
Series9racing.com

I think .org would be a bit more professional looking, but .org is very often confused with .com, so customers might not be able to find it as easily.

Series9racing.com is a bit longer, and a bit harder to find because of the extra "racing" at the end, but if you put Series9racing.com on flyers etc., that might be fine.
VegasRacer
I never really liked the .org, .biz, or dot anything except com for a web site.

I did a Google and came up with:
Results 1 - 10 of about 20,500 for series9. (0.18 seconds)

and
Your search - series9racing - did not match any documents.

Therefore: My vote is for series9racing.com
swl
agree.gif
The 9 separates the two words nicely - putting it all in words makes the message disappear.

I think that is even better that series9.com because your field of business is right in the domain name.
MecGen
Hey
I would go for Series9racing if you are going to specialize in that field (racing). If not a racing shop, I would lean to Series9performance or something a little more general, the word "racing" scares a lot of retail customers, which unfortunately pays most of the bills. ph34r.gif
Sorry man, I forget if its a Parts, Body/Paint, or Mechanics you are going to open?

Later

beer.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (grasshopper @ Dec 23 2005, 03:37 PM)
Series9racing.com wink.gif
PS. good luck with you biz smile.gif

agree.gif
and get it both ways, with the number 9 and spelled out ...

series9racing.com
seriesnineracing.com

forget about the .net/.org/.biz crap ... people just don't remeber it ... BTDT ...
wink.gif Andy
TravisNeff
series9racing.com ph34r.gif
SirAndy
oh, and HURRY !!!

i'll let you in on a secret, whoever is running the Whois and Domain Lookups at the registrars log all the name lookups and if your name is still available, *they* will register it themselves and then later try to charge you a premium for the name ...

ask me how i know ... icon8.gif
fighting19.gif Andy
McMark
Yeah, I have the same problem.

originalcustoms.com is taken and I don't like hyphens either (original-customs.com).

But I agree with Andy, get both. At $10 each, you can't lose.

Series9Racing.com
SeriesNineRacing.com
Series9
OK, I own:

914RS.com
Series9racing.com
Seriesnineracing.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.