Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Finally Out of the Paint Shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Racing914six
It took a little longer than planned, but the 914 is home. A bunch of stuff needs to be finished, but it should be ready for the track by Spring biggrin.gif

SirAndy
QUOTE (Racing914six @ Dec 23 2005, 04:11 PM)
It took a little longer than planned, but the 914 is home. A bunch of stuff needs to be finished, but it should be ready for the track by Spring biggrin.gif

schweet! smilie_pokal.gif

is that the Group 5 kit from AIR ??? it looks like it (except for the shaved front fenders) ...

what are you going to do for the motor?
idea.gif Andy
markb
shocked[1].gif drooley.gif
Racing914six
The 914 started out as a 1.8, then went 2.0. Then things went a little silly. First was a CIS 3.0. Now there is a 3.2 Carrera motor under the hood. Tires are 16x10.5 and 16x12 in the back.
nomore9one4
More photos please! biggrin.gif
jd74914
QUOTE (boboli914@att.net @ Dec 23 2005, 07:11 PM)
More photos please! biggrin.gif

agree.gif biggrin.gif
Racing914six
I will work on more photos. The rockers are not ready yet and the rims need to be painted, and...
orange914
QUOTE (markb @ Dec 23 2005, 03:19 PM)
shocked[1].gif drooley.gif

agree.gif
Racing914six
Ok here are a couple of more photos.
Racing914six
Another shot.
Brad Roberts
The first 6 cylinder I rode in (16 years old/1986) was in Lake Tahoe. It was a yellow 9146 with this body kit and a 3.0. The guy who owned the car was a "freestyle" skier in the area who taught skiing. He had a mohawk about 2 feet high hanging out of the targa top.

Memories of Tahoe that I will never forget.

B
Racing914six
Still a bunch of work to do though
bondo
QUOTE (Brad Roberts @ Dec 24 2005, 11:16 AM)
The guy who owned the car was a "freestyle" skier in the area who taught skiing. He had a mohawk about 2 feet high hanging out of the targa top.

So that's how you met Andy? lol2.gif chairfall.gif
nomore9one4
Thats a kick ars body style! flag.gif
spare time toys
Man I have seen the front end of his car some place before but I just cant put my finget on it idea.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
watsonrx13
Great pics..... congrats on getting it painted....

BTW, do you have any shots of the fenders off the car to show how they are mounted? I've always like the AIR kit, just don't know if it's a good option for a street car....

-- Rob
nomore9one4
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Dec 25 2005, 06:22 AM)
Man I have seen the front end of his car some place  before but I just cant put my finget on it idea.gif     lol2.gif  :lol2:  :lol2:

If you figure it out you be sure to let us know! chairfall.gif

P/S Somebody has stolen your windshield! headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.