wavey.gif
flatout
agree.gif PLEASE stay!!!!It's so much more fun around with you here mueba.gif
Aaron Cox
the face only a muther could love..... laugh.gif
rick 918-S
This butt's for you!
davep
Well, if it will keep Shelby happy, then okay.
'sides, he's an okay character laugh.gif
GWN7
Your looking well "*"

Did you get a face lift?

biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
OMG! I can't believe my eyes!

Lisa
markb
wavey.gif
Aaron Cox
my christmas wish came true! laugh.gif
dinomium
IS "*" Ben Afleck's long lost brother?????
Brad Roberts
I have been told by 3 people total over a 3 year period:

"I'm leaving"

yeah.. and we will see you back here in .....

B
Aaron Cox
QUOTE ("*" @ Dec 23 2005, 07:10 PM)
Blow me Brad....

thought that was SLITS's job laugh.gif
URY914
"URY is a dick"

Nice.

So did he delete his own posts and run back to Pelican?
bd1308
QUOTE ("*" @ Dec 23 2005, 08:10 PM)
Blow me Brad....

hey Z!!!!

smile.gif welcome back partner...couldnt have been a better time too, you're drive is backed-up.

smile.gifsmile.gif

b
scotty b
You and the goat boy decide to grace us with the spirit of CristmASS??

If you posted first then you must be the ghost of 914's past. You will show us the ways that our cars once were, when the streets were fun and full of sporty drivers. When paint was all one colour and rust was something rumored to exist on some old American cars in fields of hay.

At the stroke of wink.gif 9:12 ,Miles will be next as the ghost of 914 present. He will show us how the careless ways of the 70's and 80's led to an explosion in the jackstand stocks of the 90's.He will show us of the 914's now being ressurected as original drivers and modern sports cars alike.This will warm the cockels of our hearts but be warned ALL is not well in the land

Then at the stroke of 12:08, we will be visited by none other than Dr. Evil. He will show us what will come of our cars if we do not send them to Mexico to receive a new blanket of bondo and coat of paint. He will show us the horrors of dashes that have not been re-coverd, and seats that crack and cry out to the heavens for mercy from the fat asses that torment them so.We will be shown tie rods that have not been changed, pistons of filth from cheap oils, and the dreaded hell hole from hell, full of acorns and chopsticks and a mysterious chunk of metal emblazoned with a #4.

Change, Change, we must correct our evil ways and accept our watercooled brethren as they have not accepted us. Spend money on our little cars and make them proud to be a Volkswagen as well as a Porsche. Be proud of the NARP badge and wear it with pride, for it is up to us to keep the Porsche name humble and grounded. Good night to all, and enjoy your figgy pudding. Remember.....You can't have any figgy pudding if you don't eat your meat
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (URY914 @ Dec 23 2005, 06:13 PM)
"URY is a dick"

Nice.

So did he delete his own posts and run back to Pelican?

they say that those who post quickly and disappear also have a problem with premature e..........tion. lol2.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 23 2005, 07:13 PM)
QUOTE ("*" @ Dec 23 2005, 07:10 PM)
Blow me Brad....

thought that was SLITS's job laugh.gif

Well, that was the last straw...since "*" & Goatboy are back, I can now leave..............
Dead Air
QUOTE (scotty b @ Dec 23 2005, 06:25 PM)
You and the goat boy decide to grace us with the spirit of CristmASS??

Good night to all, and enjoy your figgy pudding. Remember.....You can't have any figgy pudding if you don't eat your meat

[QUOTE]

hijacked.gif

Figgy Pudding
Ingredients
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
2 eggs
1 cup molasses
2 cups dried figs (about 1 pound), stems removed, chopped fine
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Garnish
Whipped cream

Instructions
In an electric mixer, cream the butter until fluffy. Add the eggs and molasses and beat again. Add the figs, lemon peel, buttermilk, and walnuts and blend 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until everything is incorporated. Grease and flour and 8 by 4-inch souffle dish and pour in the batter. Bake in a 325-degree F. oven for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Spoon the pudding out onto plates or cut it into wedges. Garnish with the whipped cream.

Yield: 12 servings
djm914-6
Oh It's "*"... I figured it was more like ( * ). laugh.gif

J/k Even thought I'm know as the moral party pooper. I'd like to see much of Z's humor come back.
r_towle
I guess I was sleeping...did I miss something?

Rich
GWN7
Yep, a thread that make no sense at all without "*" 's posts in it. biggrin.gif
bd1308
damn...he's gone again.

sad.gif

b
Elliot_Cannon
Has "*" been gone? Did I miss something?
Elliot
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Dec 24 2005, 10:44 AM)
Has "*" been gone? Did I miss something?
Elliot

i think he goes by "prince" again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.