Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did the old lady get the garage clean yet?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Remember the Porsche in the garage that the old lady wanted to sell but the place was a mess and she wanted to clean up before she would show it? Is she a slow cleaner or what confused24.gif
scotty b
It has been added to an upcoming episode of that Urban Myth show on the Discovery channel
grasshopper
QUOTE (scotty b @ Dec 23 2005, 06:28 PM)
It has been added to an upcoming episode of that Urban Myth show on the Discovery channel

yawn.gif what happened to this?? mabey he found a speedster, and killed the lady for it, and sold the car on ebay never to talk about it again smile.gif cheers beer.gif
Lou W
spare time toys Posted on Dec 23 2005, 07:21 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember the Porsche in the garage that the old lady wanted to sell but the place was a mess and she wanted to clean up before she would show it? Is she a slow cleaner or what  

So, whats the latest?

popcorn[1].gif
i love porsche
didnt it end up being a really rusted out targa or something, or am i just imagining it
nomore9one4
I hear Jay Leno is driving it now. biggrin.gif popcorn[1].gif
spare time toys
When she was cleaning there was just a big pile of a red powdery substance where the car was. So she just got out the broom and cleaned up the mess. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
rpmmaxxed
WOuldnt mind receiving and end to that story.
Hammy
ph34r.gif sssssshhhh
Seinfeld is listening
914MF
Meuller is probably got other things on his mind wacko.gif
spare time toys
I know but I was just checking on status of one of the mystery myths of the club blink.gif popcorn[1].gif
SLITS
I heard Elvis bought it......he posted the vin on another site....914115 dead horse.gif

go to www.iamnotdead.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.