Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Six Conversion Parts and 914/914-6 Suspension Upgrades
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
a914guy
Converting your 914-4 to a 914-6 requires a number of specialty items. The components listed below are cornerstone pieces that can help you with the project.

- Bulkhead engine conversion mount kit (2.0L - 3.6L) - $450.00

IPB Image

- Five piece, OE style, steel reproduction engine sheet metal - $425.00

IPB Image

- 914-6 style, 90 degree oil cooler modification (metric or AN) - $175.00

IPB Image

IPB Image

- Rear sift modification for 901 sideshifter transmissions - $175.00

- 914-6 accelerator linkage kits for carbs., MFI, CIS or DME - $325.00 - $375.00

IPB Image

I do have additional reference pictures for all of the parts listed above. Please email or call me if I can help with your project.

Shipping is available for US and Europe. Buyers will pay the actual shipping cost.

Conversion advice is free!

a914guy@aol.com

Rich Johnson
1923 Prescott Road
Allen, Texas 75002
(972) 398-9146
a914guy
For Your Chassis and Suspension:

- Porsche factory racing inspired 10 piece 914 chassis reinforcement kits - $150.00

- Two piece, preformed trailing arm reinforcement kits - $150.00

- Custom A or M series strut service. I can provide RSR inspired upgrades to Boge and Bilstein struts built to suite your street or racing applications. Raised spindles, coilovers, shortened shocks are some of the things that can be done - (call or email me for price information)

- Boxster monoblock caliper upgrades to the late (A series) five lug struts and rear 914 trailing arms. Adapters or complete kits available - (call or email me for price information)

- Rear adjustable coilover spring sets for Bilstein and Koni rear 914 shocks. Springs, threaded collars, spring perches and top caps - $275.00

Pictures are available upon request.

a914guy@aol.com

Rich Johnson
1923 Prescott Road
Allen, Texas 75002
(972) 398-9146
pcar_914_6
What's all this business about six cylinder 914's? You gotta be nuts to cut up a pefectly good car. Ok maybe just obsessed.

I think Rich, Brad and maybe even Lawrence don't have enough to do late at night!

Looks good Rich!

Ron Mott
Little Rock, Arkansas
seanery
Hey Ron, post some pics of your car in the member's area. I'm sure they'd love to see it!
echocanyons
I just wanted to say that Rich's workmanship on the firewall mount is top notch.

Thanks again Rich
Series9
Paging Rich. Linkage needed..........
Rusty
Rich Johnson does great work.

I updated this thread with new photos... more pics coming soon.

-Rusty smoke.gif
DanT
any updates, pics or other information on Rich's stuff?

I am looking into doing a 2.4E with MFI and am interested in his offerings. biggrin.gif

thanks and Merry Christmas
Ericv1
Does Rich still provide conversion parts? I'm in the middle and need a few things to complete. Thanks.
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(Ericv1 @ Feb 28 2010, 11:30 AM) *

Does Rich still provide conversion parts? I'm in the middle and need a few things to complete. Thanks.

Yes he does. Send him a PM or email he's a great guy to deal with and his conversion parts are top notch quality. You won't be disappointed.
Ericv1
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Mar 1 2010, 05:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Ericv1 @ Feb 28 2010, 11:30 AM) *

Yes he does. Send him a PM or email he's a great guy to deal with and his conversion parts are top notch quality. You won't be disappointed.

I was able to get a hold of him. Thanks.
type47
link?
JmuRiz
QUOTE(type47 @ Nov 16 2011, 03:56 PM) *

link?

I've had luck over the years e-mailing him.
mepstein
agree.gif email or phone. Great guy to buy from.
Larmo63
Bump to the top….
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.