Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT I am BACK
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
Ok,
So I have been on a self imposed three season hiatus. Not an exile or sabatical, just a little break to lul my wife into a false sence of security! Hey, Christmas comes but once a year!
To celebrate my return, I went out and bought a brand new rotory fuel pump and rebuild kit for Shane's old progressive carb (that's right I SAID IT!) and twist this and tweek that and next thing ya know I am sucking in the sweet exhaust fumes and annoying the nieghbors with Ugmo! No muffler on the 2 liter. I sat down in my Craftsman chair and drank a Snow Cap as the dust vibrated off the Uglest 914...

so wavey.gif everybody. I missed you as much as you missed me!!!!
beer3.gif
reverie
You have been sorely missed! It's great to hear from you!

I'm thinking about next year... get-togethers over your way.. potlucks would be fun if someone has a big enough driveway (hi, Kev), and that breakfast joint, and there's all those good pub-grub places.

Roger drunk.gif
John Kelly
Hi Dino,

Yer a fecking poet! Welcome home.

Roger, I have a big driveway...but 914s rust away to nothing in five minutes here I'm told....

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
Trekkor
Needs more cowbell...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.