Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Merry Christmas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
The family is home from Church and the cookie baking commences. Merry Christmas from our house to yours. Santa hat pictures may follow.
Carlitos Way
Bah HUMBUG!!!
Howard
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Dec 24 2005, 05:40 PM)
Bah HUMBUG!!!

Coal in your stocking, Bean Boy. C'mon over.
jr91472
Merry Christmas people!!!

Caution, the egg nog has been spiked!!!!

woot mueba.gif
J P Stein
I gots a house full screamin' grandkids.....driving me bugshit.... there's only 4 of em', but it sounds like 10-12.
I retreated to the puter room......but they followed me....AUUUGGHH w00t.gif

Merry Christmas anyhow. biggrin.gif
dekman
And here I thought I was the only one to get coal in my shoe from St. Nick!( I'm Dutch you know). Merry Christmas to All! ( and Howard too!). Hey Howard, how about starting a thread for the Hangover Run ...January 1? Are you going? screwy.gif
skline
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Dec 24 2005, 05:40 PM)
Bah HUMBUG!!!

agree.gif

All this Christmas stuff is over rated. Same with Thanksgiving. What a crappy year it has been. Hopefully the new year will be better.
bernbomb914
To all the 914 club members MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, from the oldest fart here and I wish all your family's Good Cheer and Wealth.

Bernie
JB 914
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ Dec 24 2005, 11:27 PM)
To all the 914 club members MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, from the oldest fart here and I wish all your family's Good Cheer and Wealth.

Bernie

Hey Bernie!!

I just came from my wifes side of the family in Temecula. I waved at you. We were the ones on the I-15 in the big SUV with kids in the back. lol2.gif

Oops, gotta go let Santa in and feed him some cookies and milk.

Merry Christmas to all
wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif wreath.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.