Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT CAMP 914 Tsunami fund contribution
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Since this day last year CAMP 914 has set aside a little $$ from the sale of each car, or products, etc. The idea was to give to the Tsunami Survivors fund at the end of 2005.
Well after a great year at CAMP 914 we will be able to give the equvailent $$ of the cost of a nice 73 2.0 914.
I am happy that we are able to do this for a major amount of people who can use it more than we.
I would have liked to have seen more jump on the bandwagon at 914club to help, but something is better than nothing.
It is better to give back than always take, because it will come back to you in the end.
Craig C. Laughlin and all of the counselors, and happy campers at CAMP 914, Happy New Year.
TravisNeff
Glad I could help donate (indirectly)!
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ Dec 26 2005, 11:58 AM)
Glad I could help donate (indirectly)!

agree.gif smilie_pokal.gif
goose2
Well done Craig beerchug.gif ...pleased to have offered my (indirect) contribution too.
Bleyseng
Nice going Craig! smilie_pokal.gif
Howard
Craig, what a guy! smilie_pokal.gif

Most people jump on the bandwagon right away, but few stay with it. You did yourself and the club proud.

But you're still a dork biggrin.gif
gregrobbins
Thanks Craig, always a pleasure to do business with you!
Dan_F
Way to go Craig! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.