Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix, AZ 914 Sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
I saw a blue 914-6 in the parking lot of the Safeway at 48th Street & Indian School Rd. Stopped and talked to the owner, but don't remember his name (it's a problem I often have). It was the same blue as this picture, but had factory-style flares, 914-6 rear emblem, and 3.8L 6cyl engine. The owner said he had a business that opened a year ago restoring and fixing 356s, 911s and 914s. The businesss is named "See Excellence" or "See Perfection" or something like that (I don't know if it's the word See or the letter "C"). Anybody know this car/owner/shop?

MoveQik
Haven't seen the car before. I couldn't find anything in the phone book either. Hmmmmm...

You should have looked us up while you were here, Ernie.
TravisNeff
I don't know who's car that is, but I think I saw an article on a GT flared monster that was that color blue in Excellence a while back with AZ plates.
ThinAir
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Dec 27 2005, 06:49 AM)
You should have looked us up while you were here, Ernie.

Sorry... it was a little busy this weekend. Besides, as much as I like you guys - I'd rather spend time with my 2 year-old grandson than even 914 folks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.