I moved your post to the "garage"
JoeSharp
Will: Welcome to the Garage.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Allan
Hey there!!! Nice car...

Ilove the 5th picture!!! wub.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Dec 27 2005, 10:05 AM)
Hey there!!! Nice car...

Ilove the 5th picture!!! wub.gif

smilie_pokal.gif

welcome aboard matey piratenanner.gif
Rusty
Bon jour, Will. Accueillir au Club!

Je m'appele Laurent.
olav

Man, that 5th picture would be dy-no-mite! for the Christmas calendar. Too bad you didn't speak up earlier!

olav

55 Kms 914

Looks like a 914 with only 55kms on it. WOW!
olav
Nice 914-6

Nice original 914-6! The perfect color!
nomore9one4
Sweet rides! besides the 914's my favorites are #5 drooley.gif and that VW bus that is on the ground.That looks cool as sh*t. Welcome to the club! driving.gif
michel richard
5th picture caption translates into: "not bad and it replaces the remote !"
boxstr
Move on to page 14 and 17. Ohlala.
CCLINCREPESUZETTE
Gustl
QUOTE (olav @ Dec 27 2005, 06:19 PM)
Nice 914-6

wow - that's exactely the car I tried to buy in summer 2004
it belongs to a german 914 nut who lives nearby Osnabruck, the home of Karmann (see the license plate: OS ... )
I'd already checked the financial side with my bank when he decided to keep the car ... he told me his daughter loves this six and doesn't want that he sells it dry.gif

but about two month ago I heared a rumor that he probably would sell it soon w00t.gif
wish me luck mueba.gif

@ Will - welcome at this board - it's always nice to see more europeans here ...

wavey.gif Gustl
olav
QUOTE (Gustl @ Dec 27 2005, 10:33 AM)
QUOTE (olav @ Dec 27 2005, 06:19 PM)
Nice 914-6

wow - that's exactely the car I tried to buy in summer 2004
it belongs to a german 914 nut who lives nearby Osnabruck, the home of Karmann (see the license plate: OS ... )
I'd already checked the financial side with my bank when he decided to keep the car ... he told me his daughter loves this six and doesn't want that he sells it dry.gif

but about two month ago I heared a rumor that he probably would sell it soon w00t.gif
wish me luck mueba.gif

@ Will - welcome at this board - it's always nice to see more europeans here ...

wavey.gif Gustl

How much do nice /6 go for over there as compared to here?

That would be one heck of a nice car to have and to hold!
Gustl
QUOTE (olav @ Dec 27 2005, 07:38 PM)

That would be one heck of a nice car to have and to  hold!

in summer 2004 he asked 23k EURO (at the moment about US$ 27k)
but the car had tranny problems which are solved now
I guess he will be asking more if he decides to sell it now dry.gif

right now there's a really cool six for sale at elevenparts
they're asking 45k EURO (about US$ 52k) blink.gif wacko.gif
this one's well modified though clap.gif

you should also watch the "sold cars gallery"

wavey.gif Gustl
Howard
Beautiful restoration. You and your cleaning lady are welcome here anytime smilie_pokal.gif
olav
QUOTE (Gustl @ Dec 27 2005, 11:56 AM)
QUOTE (olav @ Dec 27 2005, 07:38 PM)

That would be one heck of a nice car to have and to  hold!

in summer 2004 he asked 23k EURO (at the moment about US$ 27k)
but the car had tranny problems which are solved now
I guess he will be asking more if he decides to sell it now dry.gif

right now there's a really cool six for sale at elevenparts
they're asking 45k EURO (about US$ 52k) blink.gif wacko.gif
this one's well modified though clap.gif

you should also watch the "sold cars gallery"

wavey.gif Gustl

Wow, they go for a lot of coin over their. 52K for a six is amazing. I wonder if they will get that money theyy are asking?

Thanks for the link btw!

MecGen
Bonjour
Bienevue a notre 914 Club smilie_pokal.gif

Salut

beer.gif
nomore9one4
drooley.gif I vote #5 for the homepage for January shocked[1].gif
will914
ok thanks very much for your enthousias!!!sorry but i speak just little english!!!i'm french wink.gif biggrin.gif
my 914 is a red 914 2 litres luxe and the white 914 recently restored!!!! i view the 914/6 orange in germany when i had the 50 years of karman!!!!!it is a beautiful manifestation!!!!i visit the musem of karman and i view the gray NEW 914!!!!i wanted a 19mm brake master!!!!
thanks
bye!!
in french:AU REVOIR
will914
the others pictures for my 914:
http://www.914garage.com/spgm/index.php?sp...RAND%20Wilfried
GWN7
Hello and welcome to the club.

Very nice pictures (of the cars too)

Bonjour et bienvenue au club.

Images très gentilles (des voitures trop)

biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
michel richard
Will,

Bienvenu sur le site. Vous trouverez ici une bonne bande de fanatiques qui ne se prend pas trop au sérieux. Pas mal d'information technique, mais aussi pas mal d'échanges qui n'ont pas grand chose à voir avec nos petites caisses. Beaucoup de membres habitent la Californie, ils nous rendent tous envieux avec leur climat, leur filles, et leurs voitures.

Vous semblez bien branché sur le monde des amateurs de VW et des porschistes Français. Si vous pouvez diriger le groupe vers de bons sites avec beaucoup de photos (y'a pas grand monde ici qui lit le Français) vous vous ferez vite beaucoup de potes !

Michel Richard
Montréal
SirAndy
QUOTE (michel richard @ Dec 27 2005, 06:28 PM)
Bienvenu sur le site. Vous trouverez ici une bonne bande de fanatiques qui ne se prend pas trop au sérieux. Pas mal d'information technique, mais aussi pas mal d'échanges qui n'ont pas grand chose à voir avec nos petites caisses. Beaucoup de membres habitent la Californie, ils nous rendent tous envieux avec leur climat, leur filles, et leurs voitures.

Vous semblez bien branché sur le monde des amateurs de VW et des porschistes Français. Si vous pouvez diriger le groupe vers de bons sites avec beaucoup de photos (y'a pas grand monde ici qui lit le Français) vous vous ferez vite beaucoup de potes !

agree.gif
michelko
Will,

Michel Richard
Montréal

huh.gif

three year french at school, but all has gone. sad.gif
Don´t understand a word but i think i agree biggrin.gif

smilie_flagge6.gif
will914
hello this is a site of porsche and vw!!!!:
http://www.914garage.com/
http://www.flat4ever.com/modules/news/
http://www.mittelmotor.de/
nomore9one4
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Dec 27 2005, 07:09 PM)
Bienvenu sur le site.  Vous trouverez ici une bonne bande de fanatiques qui ne se prend pas trop au sérieux.   Pas mal d'information technique, mais aussi pas mal d'échanges qui n'ont pas grand chose à voir avec nos petites caisses.  Beaucoup de membres habitent la Californie, ils nous rendent tous envieux avec leur climat, leur filles, et leurs voitures.

Vous semblez bien branché sur le monde des amateurs de VW et des porschistes Français.  Si vous pouvez diriger le groupe vers de bons sites avec beaucoup de photos (y'a pas grand monde ici qui lit le Français) vous vous ferez vite beaucoup de potes !

agree.gif

I think he said something about my sister! lol2.gif
Bleyseng
If your sister looks as good as the French guys wife I'd say something too! We need more blogs like that! smilie_pokal.gif
michel richard
Will,

Michel Richard
Montréal

Due to popular demand, here's the translation:

Will,

Welcome to the site. You will find here a good bunch of fans who don't take themselves too seriously. Quite a bit of technical info, but also quite a bit of banter that does'nt have too much to do with our little rides. A lot of the members live in California and they make us a little envious with their weather, their girls and their cars.

You seem to be well connected to the world of French fans of VW and Porsche. If you can direct the group to good sites with a lot of pictures (not a lot of people here read French), you will make a lot of buddies.

Michel Richard
Montreal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.