Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 with chrysler motor ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nomore9one4
Years ago I seen a conversion with the chrysler 2.2. Since then I have not been able to find it again. Does anyopne know where the adapters and any info can be found for the chrysler 2.2 or 2.5 motor conversion? Info would be a great help.I have several 2.2 turbo and 2.5 motors and parts from my Daytona days and would love to use then. Thanks in advance. sawzall-smiley.gif
Mueller
Kennedy Engineering adapters

Look under the 4 cylinder applications

The kid that did that conversion sold the motor and conversion parts due to a too rusty chassis. He installed the radiator and intercooler inside the engine compartment.

No idea what ever happened to the conversion parts, someone could be driving it around right now or it's all shoved into a corner to be thrown out at a later date????

nomore9one4
Thank you. I am going to send them a email! beer.gif
bd1308
that 2.5 is a torquey engine....

actually the 4.0 is a great engine...
smile.gif

b
Brad Roberts
There was a kid in Montana (mayeb Wyoming) that has a turbo Chrysler 4cyl powered 914. He had some kind of disease (not sure if he made it or not)

B
rick 918-S
try to search the pelican BBS. He posted there for sure. I have his email address in one of my computers someplace. I think his dad and or uncle or something helped with the fab of the parts.
Brad Roberts
I have pics of it somewhere also.

B
nomore9one4
I will try a search at the bird board. Thank you for all the help.
nomore9one4
Searched the bird board and came up with nothing! sad.gif its probably just my lack of search options and being mildly,but mentaly challenged. chair.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.