Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weatherstrip Recommendations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rob K
Before I spend a lot of cash on weatherstripping for doors, roof, etc, I just wanted to know if any of you recommend a particular source. Automobile Atlanta seems to have about everything, but their prices seem kind of high. Their Reproduction parts are supposedly high quality and made in the USA . (according to the guy I spoke with on the phone there)

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks, Rob

rpmmaxxed
make that two guys interested in this...
MoveQik
FYI - If you go with AA make sure you double check on the availabilty of the targa seal that goes across the top and down the windshield pillars. As far as I know, they are not in stock...regardless of what they tell you. I have been waiting on mine for several months now.
TravisNeff
try gpr parts (www.gprparts.com) they won't show it on their website, but give them a call - I have heard several people say that their prices on seals are good.
Crazyhippy
I'll 2nd GPR

an even better part is they are not AA...... dry.gif rolleyes.gif dry.gif

BJH
lapuwali
However, thanks to the "part sharing agreement", the parts probably come from AA, anyway.
Rob K
Thanks for the advice.
I will check with GPR.
race914

Call Gabe at Strasse (877) 944-9911
Good prices and excellent tech support!

Gabe managed Automotion in the Bay Area before it was sold to Performance Products and has since opened is own shop.
race914
QUOTE (race914 @ Dec 27 2005, 02:09 PM)
Call Gabe at Strasse (877) 944-9911
Good prices and excellent tech support!

Gabe managed Automotion in the Bay Area before it was sold to Performance Products and has since opened is own shop.

Forgot the website!

http://www.strasseusa.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.