Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One more in-car video for the AX junkies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14cats
Here's one more vid of the 914-6 at a Candlestick Park Autocross. I think we ended up in the top 5 that day out of 100+ cars. I didn't particularly like this course since it didn't flow like most of them do, but it's still more fun than sitting at work or on an airplane. rolleyes.gif

Candlestick Park Autocross -4MB

Thanks,

Bill P.
VegasRacer
Thanks for the ride along Bill.
You always make fast look easy.
J P Stein
Hay, Bill, who do you know to use the club as for hosting....are you "special"?

I agree, that course didn't "flow" worth spit.
Nice peice of driving. You may be faster than I, but mine sounds better. laugh.gif
nine14cats
Hi JP,

I sure do like your exhaust note...I guess that Triad is a better piece of work than the used bannana sport muffler I had on the car during that video. The Phase 9's on the teener sound a tad better biggrin.gif

As far as being faster, I don't think so. My claim to fame is that I sometimes finish closer behind Blyholder, Nieslony, and Provasi than not. huh.gif

Hey...what did Bilstein say about your struts? I'm curious....

Bill P.
Lou W
Thanks for the ride. biggrin.gif
J P Stein
I haven't set the struts out yet......slacker, eh?
I have no rear window. You hear the muffler below 3k, after that it's all Webers. biggrin.gif

SO....how do you get the 914 club to host your vids?
Fess up, damnit. biggrin.gif
nine14cats
happy11.gif
nine14cats
Maybe Andy got tired of my questions trying to figure out how to post vid links to the site from my remote media share site since everyone hates IE and Quicktime! laugh.gif

Bill P.
Trekkor
downloading... type.gif

Trekkor
Another good video. Thanks Bill.

Soft front suspension, huh?
Kind floats through the course. Great control.

Now I think about, the 'Stick is bumpy as a cob ( thanks JP ). Soft is good.

The a/x is such a good way to learn the limits and basics of car contol.

March '06 mueba.gif

KT
Midtowner
Neat video Bill! That's a lot of cranking on the steering wheel. BTW: I prefer Quicktime. Superior video quality every time. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.