Full Version: TEST
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jimkelly
TEST
JoeSharp
Did you pass?
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
jimkelly
I tested embeding a pic and it worked but I have since removed it. Maybe earlier I tried to embed a pic that was too big?? This pic was 350x550 89kbs and worked. Guess I need to keep the small? Jim

I was gonna delete after running a few tests but now I can't find the delete button?

Jim
Cap'n Krusty
Hope that wasn't an essay question ................. The Cap'n
jimkelly
here is one a bit bigger
SLITS
If it gets any bigger I would recommend you go to the doctor and get a couple of shots.

This is a test, only a test. If it had been a real emergency, you would have been instructed to tune to 914world.com for further instructions.
spare time toys
The answer is PIE X R Cubed to the fourth power of six smilie_pokal.gif Did I win? Did I win? smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif See the total is niversly proportional as seen by the players in the basketball photo. Black 12 is the inverse of white 21 wacko.gif
seanery
Jim,
the pictures need to be less than 300kb in size.
Also, don't preview your post once you've attached an image, otherwise it won't work. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.