Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow, finally used my air-tools....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Watch out, the nieghborhood will never be the same now that I've used my 600 ft lb impact wrench and other air-ratchets.....

SLITS
QUOTE (Mueller @ Dec 28 2005, 05:13 PM)
Watch out, the nieghborhood will never be the same now that I've used my 600 ft lb impact wrench and other air-ratchets.....

Yeh, now you can bust fastners quicker on assembly, causing more work too.........

Rats, I forgot....you only disassemble biggrin.gif
Gint
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I've been wanting a 450+ ft. lb. impact for a while now. My cheaper than JP dirt H.F. unit ain't cuttin it anymore.
Jake Raby
Remember that those big air guns take big pressure and big CFM to get the rated power from them...

The little toy air compressors with standard 1/4 NPT fitings can rob your power drastically...

If you spool up your new toy (with no load) and hear it slightly slow down a second or two after you wind it up you can bet your ass that your compressor or lines, or both are not adequate....
TravisNeff
Funny, as soon as I got some air tools I never seemed to use them besides filling tires and removing wheels and that is about it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.