Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Password manager
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Had Norton, liked it, but last virus attack killed Norton AV and most of System Works. Reinstalled, but newer versions of System Works don't include password manager. I'm sure I can buy it, but what do you guys use that's free?
scotty b
I have Anti Vir. It's the only thing I found that eliminated this damn "about blank" crap I kept getting. It wold continuously open up page after page after page of "about blank" Don't remember if it was free or not but I did download it.
scotty b
Here tis. Tis free too

http://www.free-av.com/
Howard
Fine on the AV. Want a password manager.
goose2
Account LogOn, from Rhodes Software....I think it's free
mightyohm
Use the same password for everything, like "h0ward". What's your credit card #? dry.gif
ws91420
when I got Norton 06 it was bundled with it. just goes to show you backup backup backup
jonwatts
I've just started using Cryptainer (free limited edition). It lets you create up to 25MB of encrypted file storage which is probably enough for most people's private secure data needs. It will run from a USB stick so you don't have to install software on all your computers at home and work just to access your files.

No affiliation, I just like good freeware.

Howard
QUOTE (ws91420 @ Dec 28 2005, 08:13 PM)
when I got Norton 06 it was bundled with it. just goes to show you backup backup backup

Norton allows you to register 5 installations from 1 CD. Had used them up on 2004. 2005 came without password manager. Will update to 2006; didn't even know it was out yet. Thanks, guys.

Jeff..pw is your sperm count finger.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.