Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blog Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikey
Over the past few days I've been posting pictures of my 914-6 restoration in my blog. When I add new text and pictures to the existing text and pictures, they go on top of what's already there. In other words, to start reading from the beginning you scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog and then read up. This seems kind of backwards to me. Is this the way all blogs work?

Nother question - say I have ten pictures in a blog entry and I want to post a picture between the first and second picture. Can one be inserted or do I have to delete pictures 2-10, add the new picture and then repost pictures 2-10? (Hope this is clear). Is there an easy way to re-arrange pictures you've already posted?
Jeroen
yep, the most recent posts in your blog are always at the top

AFAIK, there's no way to re-arange the pics, so if you uploaded them in the wrong order you'll have to delete 'm and try again

Oh... nice /6 project you got going there!
And good to see more people using their blogs
clap.gif
mikey
Oh... nice /6 project you got going there!
And good to see more people using their blogs

Thanks for the info and compliment.

I've gotten inspiration and lots of help from this site, so I thought it was payback time.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.