Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- Thanks for helping out!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Help me get an IPOD

This really works, I helped Wayne get one, can you all help me get one? You'll need to sign up for an offer from one of their sponsors, I signed up for Boca Java gourmet coffee. I enjoy it, it's about the same price as buying Starbucks beans.

Thanks in advance wink.gif
736conver
Someone has this in their signature. I clicked on it and started filling things out. After I put my email down I started receiving spam within a minute. So if want to help out use an email you dont mind getting spammed with.
seanery
You just have to make sure that the "accept emails from....." is unchecked, then you should be ok. I use a secondary account and it's spamfree.
SirAndy
man, i have to stop hanging out with the geek guys ... rolleyes.gif

when i read the title of your post, i actually read "IPO" and was wondering what biz-venture you were embarking on now ...
av-943.gif Andy
scottb
sean

how many people do you need to sign up to get your ipod? maybe we could form an ipod ponzi/pyramid scheme so we all can get one?!

seanery
5 total (I need 2 or 3 more).
I would be glad to post the next in line's link (the first person to complete an offer) rmn_sil@yahoo.com was that person. After he gets his ipod we could change the link, etc....
seanery
I think I'm down to just 1 more. Thanks to all who have helped!
These are the offers you have to choose from:
seanery
more
seanery
more
seanery
more
seanery
last one
seanery
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME GET AN IPOD!!!!!

My request was approved an my 30gb ipod video is shipping out.

So, if anyone who signed up wants me to add their link to my signature, post it in this thread and I'll add it to my signature!

Thanks again to all who helped out! - And to Wayne for turning me on to this program thumb3d.gif
tat2dphreak
yep, post the link and I'll change the one in my sig too(currently pointing to Sean's... make it faster for everyone...
tat2dphreak
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.