Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RonnieJ
Has anyone had dealings with Fat Performance and if so was it a good or bad experience. I am looking at an engine from them and have not heard anything good or bad so far. Thanks in advance for the input.
Kargeek
I spoke to them about a year ago building a type IV and they seem to be good people. I am sure they could provide references, they have been in business for a long time.
race914
I've dealt with Greg at FAT several times and have always received great service and can't say enough about their products & services (I use Chris Foley Headers though! smilie_pokal.gif ).

Just posted my engine pic on the "Let's see you engine pics" thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=43398
MecGen
Hello

I asked a similar question a while ago and was told they are still around and strong. Just not Web easy.

I delt with them 10+ years back, and they were the bomb.
ar15.gif

Later

beer.gif
Jake Raby
I'm proud to be a "friendly competitor" with the guys at FAT.. We have vastly different customer bases, and different engine programs, but both give the customer what they pay for...
They are the only shop I refer guys to when my wait list is too long.
smac
I bought some parts from them recently, nice people!
craig downs
Had my heads done by them. Easy to deal with always kept me informed on the progress.
They also have spent a good deal of time with the type 4
I would recomend them
RonnieJ
Thanks for all the replys guys, much appreciated.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.