914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
Ain't she HOT...
Eric Taylor
Where do people think up this crap? confused24.gif
URY914
V8 powered.
biosurfer1
eh... a little too much "stuff" on the first one for my liking... the other day, ebay only had 10 914's on there, earlier today, there was 24, keep em coming, i'm still searching!!
URY914
Sales 101:
It's not a good marketing move to post pics of the car your selling while it is on a flat bed.
anthony
Where do people think up this crap?

Be careful when you're calling someone else's ride crap in a public forum. Everybody has a different dream for their car and I respect the time and effort that goes into any quality project even if it wouldn't be my first choice.

Ya know, nobody rags on a street rod buy for turning a '32 Ford into something completely different.
redshift
Like he has any room to talk! Look at that kite!!

wink.gif

Anyone have a source for that big wing on the Fiero?

M
jonwatts
I can't believe you guys are talking smack about the Testa-rusta.

IPB Image
Eric Taylor
QUOTE(anthony @ Aug 24 2003, 10:34 PM)
Where do people think up this crap?

Be careful when you're calling someone else's ride crap in a public forum. Everybody has a different dream for their car and I respect the time and effort that goes into any quality project even if it wouldn't be my first choice.

Ya know, nobody rags on a street rod buy for turning a '32 Ford into something completely different.

Very ture. I'll be more careful in the future.
Racer
Oh my god... I think the board should buy that first one and destroy it, so we never have to see that type of travesty again!
Red-Beard
I don't know, I think it would look pretty sweet, out in that lake, pulling water skiers...

James
Aaron Cox
its got some 930-ish look to it and some ferrari- not my cup of tea tho smile.gif
URY914
Since I started this topic I thought that I can post a shameless reply to get my post count up to tie Dave Darling.

Tied at 725.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.