Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: How many 914's = 1 CGT bumper?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
PORSCHE CARRERA GT 2005 FRONT BODY PARTS
Brando
That sure is an expensive piece of wall-art... I mean, what would you do with it? If you had a CGT you wouldn't need it... And it's not like it bolts right up to any other chassis. Maybe turn it into a desk at some rich guy's office?
URY914
Here is a picture of my CGT. I let my wife run to the store and he lost it pulling into the parking lot. I'm waiting for the parts to come up on eBay so I can fix it.

Part Pricer
QUOTE (URY914 @ Dec 30 2005, 08:34 AM)
I let my wife run to the store and he lost it...

Is that really what you meant to say? Not that there is anything wrong with that. biggrin.gif
URY914
QUOTE (Part Pricer @ Dec 30 2005, 04:50 AM)
QUOTE (URY914 @ Dec 30 2005, 08:34 AM)
I let my wife run to the store and he lost it...

Is that really what you meant to say? Not that there is anything wrong with that. biggrin.gif

Yes, I'm married to Elton John and he bought me this car. wub.gif

laugh.gif Paul
John
Well that car seems like it will be a big money maker for Porsche.

(If not in original retail price, then in replacement body parts...)
maf914
Had I seen the photo of your Carrera without the acident explanation, I would have assumed you were simply making your usual AX modifications! laugh.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif smash.gif laugh.gif
URY914
QUOTE (maf914 @ Dec 30 2005, 05:43 AM)
Had I seen the photo of your Carrera without the acident explanation, I would have assumed you were simply making your usual AX modifications! laugh.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif smash.gif laugh.gif

Mike,

Stay tuned, you never know..... happy11.gif
r_towle
QUOTE (URY914 @ Dec 30 2005, 07:34 AM)
Here is a picture of my CGT. I let my wife run to the store and he lost it pulling into the parking lot. I'm waiting for the parts to come up on eBay so I can fix it.

That'll buff right out.
r_towle
QUOTE (maf914 @ Dec 30 2005, 08:43 AM)

its the frozen cone issue...we have alot of problems with it here....the cones are really tough, you gotta learn how to drive... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.