Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Years 914 resolution
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
So 2005 was a racing bust for me. Between work and family I was not able to pursue sport driving this year to any great extent, though I enjoyed the couple of events I was able to run. My stalled engine project (semi fancy 2.1 4cyl) may now proceed due to a recent development (new cash transfusion).

I am really looking forward to 2006. I plan to get my license this year and wrack up some serious track time. Left up to me, I would run some AX, TT, DE and trackday stuff in many of the killer venues norcal has to offer. Man are we here lucky! So this post is my 914 resolution to drive the shit out of my car next year. I am sure that I will disrupt many other people's lines, in fact I am counting on it. My goal is to develop the basic skills and knowledge to race safely and yet still manufacture excessive endorphins.

Look the fuck out for me!
Allan
QUOTE (ppickerell @ Dec 30 2005, 09:09 PM)
Look the fuck out for me!

I hope you kick some ass!!!!
Aaron Cox
damn! i need to get motivated like that!

nine14cats
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Bill P.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Dec 31 2005, 01:20 AM)
damn! i need to get motivated like that!

(new cash transfusion)

amazing what that'll do for your motivation...
ppickerell
No, it's amazing at what it can do to my f'in mechanics motivation. dry.gif
nine14cats
Patrick,

what's the ETA on your motor?

Bill P.
neo914-6
Nice to hear your project is progressing! clap.gif

Go for the smilie_pokal.gif
ppickerell
Bill,
No eta yet. I have been told that I supplied a "bad" core and that I am required to buy another core to supply the shop so they can atart all over again.
campbellcj
I've been in the same boat (either no time, or no money, or both, at any given point in time) for 2+ years now and unfortunately I don't see the situation changing for me all that much in '06. But here's to dreamin' beer.gif
mikelsr
QUOTE (ppickerell @ Dec 30 2005, 09:09 PM)
So this post is my 914 resolution to drive the shit out of my car next  year.

I also want to drive my car more this year (almost said next year). I won't have to drive the shit out of it, it will fall out all by itself. laugh.gif

good luck this year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.