Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $5,000 Type IV Offering from McMark
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
Mark won't mention it here, but over in the classifieds is a topic on the engine kits that are being offered by McMark/Jake.

I'm not in the market for an engine, having just finished my own build, but after all the discussion here about what you could do for $5,000 I think this deserves more visibility. As you'll see from my comments in that topic, if I were doing my engine again I'd be all over this instead of doing my own engineering.

P.S. - Someone said they were going to mention this in the Garage, but I couldn't seem to find it. Since I just stumbled upon this through a link in Mark's signature, I figured I'd put it in the Garage myself.
ThinAir
Given the kind of flooding scare that McMark has had going into the new year, I figured I'd bump this up to the top once. I'm sure he could use the stress relief provided by some more interest. After this bump I'll let the topic fade away naturally.
rick 918-S
If I was running an Air Cooled motor, I'd have Mark do one for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.