Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "23 guests" quit lurking and sign up.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
least ya could do is pop out and say hi!

welcome aboard matey's.....

login and join the fun.
chancesare, your right next to someone else on the map....and you could use their help tongue.gif

make it your new years resolution to join and propser.
J P Stein
You don't bite, eh?

Ya gotta quit feedin' Slits straight lines, son. biggrin.gif
redshift
Don't sign up, I don't like people.

M
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (J P Stein @ Dec 31 2005, 09:31 PM)
You don't bite, eh?

Ya gotta quit feedin' Slits straight lines, son. biggrin.gif

thanks for the tip grandpa biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
Say 'NO' to Track Fees! smilie_flagge24.gif
bd1308
i'll even give you 500 club points for signing up today.

dont wait, please call today

1-800-JOINTHECLUB

b
KELTY360
OK, I'm signed on. I bought a '73 1.7 brand new and then traded it on a '72 VW bus 3 years later - lifestyles change. Then I had a '74 2.0 in the early 80's - once again lifestyle changed and it went away. I've now come full circle, bought an '87 Westfalia last month and decided i needed a '14 for around town fun. Looking for a '74 2.0. What should I expect for $5000-$8000.

Great site - can't wait to get a car.

Marc
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (KELTY360 @ Dec 31 2005, 10:11 PM)
OK, I'm signed on. I bought a '73 1.7 brand new and then traded it on a '72 VW bus 3 years later - lifestyles change. Then I had a '74 2.0 in the early 80's - once again lifestyle changed and it went away. I've now come full circle, bought an '87 Westfalia last month and decided i needed a '14 for around town fun. Looking for a '74 2.0. What should I expect for $5000-$8000.

Marc

very cool. thanks for stopping in. smile.gif
skline
I'll be damned, Aaron got someone to sign up and actually post, I am officially impressed. Now, finish your car Aaron and bring it by so I can take a look at it.

My new Years resolution is to quit smoking and quit galavanting around and finish my car this year. I am making a total life change in many ways. Wish me luck.

BTW, I will most likely be a total jerk for the next few weeks while I go through the withdrawls, please bear with me through it. Thats what friends are for right?
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 31 2005, 09:51 PM)
I'll be damned, Aaron got someone to sign up and actually post, I am officially impressed. Now, finish your car Aaron and bring it by so I can take a look at it.

My new Years resolution is to quit smoking and quit galavanting around and finish my car this year. I am making a total life change in many ways. Wish me luck.

BTW, I will most likely be a total jerk for the next few weeks while I go through the withdrawls, please bear with me through it. Thats what friends are for right?

For the next few weeks? Past present or future happy11.gif
BMITCHELL
I REALLY need to do that also with triplet grandkids on the way. Good luck Scott!
skline
QUOTE (V6914 @ Dec 31 2005, 09:57 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 31 2005, 09:51 PM)

Fr the next few weeks? Past present or future happy11.gif

All of the above, I thought you were coming by today? I was here, all day, waiting for you.
Type 4 Unleashed
It, turned out to be a Honey Do Day happy11.gif

I'am gonna sneak away tomorrow.

Did you even do anything happy11.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 31 2005, 10:51 PM)
BTW, I will most likely be a total jerk

And exactly what has changed?

Best of Luck & Happy New Year
redshift
QUOTE (KELTY360 @ Jan 1 2006, 01:11 AM)
What should I expect for $5000-$8000.

Marc

Let me be the first to tell you to SHADDUP!

There, I said it, it needed saying, now let's move on.

Hey, and stuff!

M
reverie
lol Miles. smile.gif

Kelty, you might want to keep this website in mind:
http://www.camp914.com/carsforsale.html
Craig has good stuff at good prices.

The Space Needle taking off!..

GWN7
QUOTE (KELTY360 @ Dec 31 2005, 09:11 PM)

Marc

Never mind the man behind the curtain....... (miles) wink.gif

For that kind of $$ you should expect a very nice car.

And hello and welcome beerchug.gif
MecGen
Hey Marc

Welcome to the club smilie_pokal.gif

Later

beer.gif
jim_hoyland
Welcome Marc,

You can get one heck of a car for those $- check the classifieds for a while, a lot of good cas get listed
BxtrBill
Well, lessee ....after three years of intermittent lurking, I wound up beating Aaron's (ahem) encouragement by a few hours. Now, it'll only take me a month to figure out how to do stuff on here.....
bd1308
come on guys, I need some more KY people to sign up.

Aaron Cox
QUOTE (BxtrBill @ Jan 1 2006, 12:29 PM)
Well, lessee ....after three years of intermittent lurking, I wound up beating Aaron's (ahem) encouragement by a few hours. Now, it'll only take me a month to figure out how to do stuff on here.....

welcome aboard bill smile.gif
GTPatrick
Yeah , I know that I'm the FNG here but haven't used my moniker yet even thought I have signed up months ago. This is a really Cool site for 914 info and some of the characters aren't too tightly wrapped too but that's the best part of this site. beerchug.gif

I've been looking for a 914 for about 1 year now to be used for auto-xx, PCA DE and other club events. Almost bought a Zambezi Green 914 from some dude here in Elvis Land but he backed out at the last minute. confused24.gif Finding a rust free, or relatively rust free , 914 at a reasonable price int the midsouth-south area is damn near impossible. chairfall.gif

I'm a Fiero freak, I won 2-1/2 of them but would like to get a 914 for PCA club events. Being the FNGF here, I'm on a very steep learning curve. Oh well, hope springs eternal. av-943.gif

Ciao for now. piratenanner.gif

GTPatrick aktion035.gif ar15.gif
GTPatrick
BD1308, does the Land of Elvis count ???? pray.gif piratenanner.gif
bd1308
welcome aboard!

smile.gif

b
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.