Full Version: Who is still up?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
It's 1:38 a.m. here in California.

Anybody awake?
rpmmaxxed
yoo.

You are not alone boldblue.gif

Me internal clock has been messed up lately, and come school time next week, its gonna be a swift kick in the pants.

staying up till 2:30, waking at 10ish.

and I hate waking up past 7:30 mad.gif

I am craving something...a beverage, carbonated, apple flavor... Never should have turned down the offer...
scruz914
Yep, I am. SNL re-run on the tube. I am up this late often, even on work nights when I get around 5 hours of sleep.

Happy New Year!

-Jeff
TravisNeff
Still here 3:13am AZ time, but now going to bed yellowsleep[1].gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (scruz914 @ Jan 1 2006, 01:51 AM)
Yep, I am. SNL re-run on the tube. I am up this late often, even on work nights when I get around 5 hours of sleep.

Happy New Year!

-Jeff

me too, it's sooo quiet... biggrin.gif

HNY!
Andyrew
I'll be up all night biggrin.gif
Lou W
The party is over, last people left at 1:45am, we just finished cleaning and now we are heading to bed. We had our Texas Houldem again this year, started out with 15 people, with a $10.00 buy in, it went for a little over 5 hours, i finished 9th sad.gif . Oh well, there is always next year.
Have a safe and Happy New Year. smile.gif
Carlitos Way
I just got home from work. Doing the usual wind-down ritual of logging in and checking e-mail. We'll see if I wake up early to join the crew for the hangover rally tomorrow.
spare time toys
Im up and heading in to work. Watched Dick Clark in NY and took a quick power nap. He should have stayed off the show and let folks remember hem pre stroke sad.gif
scruz914
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jan 1 2006, 03:16 AM)
Im up and heading in to work. Watched Dick Clark in NY and took a quick power nap. He should have stayed off the show and let folks remember hem pre stroke sad.gif

I agree. It used to be funny to hear that Dick Clark "never gets old" while you watched him age year to year under the make up and whatever. His apperance tonight was just plain sad.
guiltless
Just got home from work... Checking messages and going to bed soon.
Joe Ricard
Are you shittin me? I got up about an hour ago. Pulled all the spacers out of me tile floor. cleaned up some of the grout lines and enjoying my work.

I finished about 11 pm last night and crashed hard.

Next up Crown Moulding Whoo Hoo!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.