Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silver 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pugbug
I'm just wondering if this could be a member's car. Pehaps "Silver Bullets"?
Pugbug
Oops....Forgot photo...

GWN7
Where abouts in James Bay? It's pretty big biggrin.gif
Pugbug
Jame's Bay......Victoria, BC....(Older part of the city)
GWN7
Ahhh....nice car BTW beerchug.gif
davep
I don't see a member name 'Silver Bullets', and nothing with silver in the BC area. Potential new member anyway.
Pugbug
I must be still sleeping.. yellowsleep[1].gif ..Screwed up again!....His name is Richardmosselman.
Pugbug
I was just in Victoria today, and spotted another 914....A white 75 or 76.....That is four on the road in town that I know of.......Who are you guys? Are you here?
neo914-6
QUOTE (davep @ Jan 1 2006, 07:01 AM)
I don't see a member name 'Silver Bullets', and nothing with silver in the BC area. Potential new member anyway.

There is a "Silverbullet" who lives near me. wink.gif He is working on the Boxster engine conversion...
davep
Out of 15 members in BC in my list, 7 are in Victoria including you.
GWN7
There are quite a few in the BC area.

The Buy & sell has a 74

1974 PORSCHE 914 2.0, blk on blk, orig blk car, no rust, Arizona car, Fuchs rims, orig fuel injection acting up, $5950

Craigslist has another 74 2l

Beautiful car, yellow exterior, black interior, black hard top convertable. Low mileage - 54,000, (Miles) runs very well. All lights & electrical working. Recently serviced, inspected, and appraised at $10K. Full service records.

There is usually one or two in the autotrader also.

My 70 came from Victoria. While crossing the ferry there were 3 in the local papers. Lets face it the weather there is more conducive to driving a 914.

If you asked your DMV I bet you would be surprised at the numbers of 914's there are.
richardmosselman
driving.gif Hi guys! Yes that's me-Richardmosselman-New to 914 addiction (6 mos). Car was 2 owner before me ,only 85k on "Portia". PO was local porsche club secretary-did all the work on the car-I've got pages and pages of detailed documentation. Wasn't in the market for a 914-always had sports cars, but mostly British-bought a '77 Spitfire brand new and kept her for 23 yrs! also had a TR GT6 for 10 yrs @ the same time.My 1st car was one of the 1st rotaries-a Mazda R100-a little pocket rocket! I guess I've always been attracted to small,lightweight sports cars. Anyway,one fri eve I had a couple of brews and started thinking - What would be a great car for my retirement (many years hence)? It would have to be unique,easy to work on and maybe s/thing I could go A/Xing with.I know a P 914!-And wouldn't u know....there was one listed in that day's paper-extremely unusual! After talking to the guy I reckoned that this must be fate-the car was really too good to pass up.Pugbug I too have seen a brown 914 in the Rockland area,nice car.I asked the PO about any other owners and he said that they were'nt members of the Porsche club at least.Went for a ride today-just love this car-unbelievable how many looks this car gets,esp older folks (even grannies).
Keep 'em alive!-Richard
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.