Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOVREN Vintage race at Portland Labor Day weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
airkewl
My vintage racing group SOVREN is running at Portland this weekend, in conjunction with the British Field meet. Between both groups their should be over 400 vintage cars. Their honored marque is the Austin Healey. We run Sat, Sun, Monday (although I am leaving Sun night so my daughter can have a day to get ready for back to school).

There is a CanAm group running which promises to be awesome. Look on http://www.sovren.org for the poster and the details

If you come out, drop by my trailer and say Hi; I am the orange 911 #901. No 914s with me this weekend, just the F-250.
Tony
J P Stein
An orange 9eleben made the NW cable news.

Vintage race at Kent.....doing barrel rolls down the hill...it was ugly.

I'd like to make it over to PIR and BS, but ....fall Chinook are calling to me from rivers....and I must go.
airkewl
That was Walt, who runs with us sometimes. The event was actually an SCCA one, and they had much faster cars in the group, and he got tagged in the rear in a very fast section, and into the woods. Real shame, hell of a nice guy.
Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.