Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks to Howard
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
Just a quick thanks to Howard for the fine hospitality this afternoon.

The ride home was uneventful, but interesting since this is the first time I have driven my teener in the rain.

Pix to follow of the fun run.

Thanks again Howard!

- Joe
BMITCHELL
Ditto and thanks for the Christmas present! Hope Slitz makes it home OK without any headlights. He did survive the twisties without getting a greeting from the chippies.
dekman
What can I say....Howard your "THE MAN". Thanks for a great drive! Always fun chasing Howard around the hills...even in the rain. smiley_notworthy.gif
Howard
My pleasure. My garage was considerably lighter after you vandals left. Sorry to anyone who got lost in the shuffle. I took off after a group of interesting cars and we ended up at a private party feeling like brown shoes at a formal. Will post some pics, but lots at PP already in the 911 tech forum.

Seemed like hundreds of cars and bikes in different groups.
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 1 2006, 09:03 PM)
I took off after a group of interesting cars and we ended up at a private party feeling like brown shoes at a formal.

I was thinking that we were the "barbarians" at a Royal Ball. When Wayne Dempsey looked at me and said, "We've never had any 914s here before.", I knew we were in the rright place. biggrin.gif

That last road you took us down to the "special party" reminded me of a road in the movie "Texas Chainsaw Massacre".

Thanks for the grub, the company, the water, the fog....Aquaplaning is just absolute fun shocked[1].gif
rick 918-S
Howy, post a link to the 9elebin thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.