To see the pix, click on my blog, they are the top entry.

So we started out at Gelson's and drove around a bit. Not 5 minutes into the run, someone in a 911 decided to go off-roading. Looked like everyone was ok, but we later saw the 911 getting taken out by a flatbed.

The weather was very odd. When we first started, it was overcast and gray, but no rain. As we got up to higher elevations, the fog was really thick. We didn't really run too hard because the road was wet in spots still, and other places was covered with rocks, mud, wet leaves etc...

We got turned around a few times and traveled the same roads back and forth. Howard saw Phil Hill in a white Ferrari and tried to follow (Good Luck!!) and we went down some really twisty roads.

We wound up at a small field, where all these cool cars were parking. Bugatti, Gull Wing 300SL Mercedes, Lotus 7, Lotus Elise, Nissan Figaro (see if you can tell me which one is the Nissan), 57 (or could be a 56) Chevy Bel Air Coupe, and lots of older stuff.

Turns out this was a run by another group and it ended at some guy's house where he restores classics for a living. We were crashers, but we left shortly thereafter. Howard may have some pix of this guy's shop.

After that, the rain started and we went to Howard's house. Me, Howard, Ron and Bob shot the shiat for a bit, had some burgers and called it a day.

Was a lot of fun.